Ilkay Gundogan

He played behind the centre backs predominantly.... He's the utility player Pep loves, however, next to gundogan he will be very special... Be a little silly to move him to a conventional full back role Imo, even though they tuck in and interchange, ferns ability to sniff out trouble would be diluted....

Personally it should be

................new GK....................
.......stones............vinny...........
...sagna........fern.............clichy
.sterling......gundogan.......sane.....
...................KDB ..................
...............Aguero..................

That's exactly how I see it going, with everyone fit. Although I don't think the same team and formations will be used as often as under previous managers. Some horses for courses and rotation throughout the season. When it clicks that team is going to be a joy to watch and more importantly it's going to take some beating.

----------------------------------Willy----------------------------------
---------------Stones-------------------------Otamendi--------------
Gundogan------------------Kompany--------------------------Dinho
----------------De Bruyne-----------------Silva-----------------------
Sterling-----------------------------------------------------------Sane
--------------------------------Aguero----------------------------------
Don't know what that looks like on other devices but on my phone that formation is nuts!

That's exactly how I see it going, with everyone fit. Although I don't think the same team and formations will be used as often as under previous managers. Some horses for courses and rotation throughout the season. When it clicks that team is going to be a joy to watch and more importantly it's going to take some beating.

Yesterday was merely a brief look at the different variations, it's just so exciting that what was presumed before he came, is taking shape... Who the fek would of had kolorov down as a Cente half (starting) 2 months ago... I think he's going to change the face of English football and how the game is played!!

He played behind the centre backs predominantly.... He's the utility player Pep loves, however, next to gundogan he will be very special... Be a little silly to move him to a conventional full back role Imo, even though they tuck in and interchange, ferns ability to sniff out trouble would be diluted....

Personally it should be

I wasn't meaning he would be a conventional full back mate more expecting that the team would look like this.
---------------------------------Willy------------------------------------
-------------Stones---------Kompany-----------Otamendi-----------
------------------Gundogan-------------Dinho------------------------
----------------Kev-------------------------------Silva-----------------
-------------------------------Aguero----------------------------------

Personally it should be

I would be surprised if Silva was not in the starting eleven particularly as Pep chose him as Captain on saturday.

I think it will be Sterling and Sane fighting for one spot.

Gk
Sagna stones Kompany Clichy

Fernandiniho Gundogan

KDB. Silva Sane/Sterling

aguero

Yesterday was merely a brief look at the different variations, it's just so exciting that what was presumed before he came, is taking shape... Who the fek would of had kolorov down as a Cente half (starting) 2 months ago... I think he's going to change the face of English football and how the game is played!!

Haha he's a complete maverick, I love it. You're right about Kolarov, if anyone suggested it on here they'd have been banned for Wumming. Can't wait to see which premier league manager is first to try out the inverted fullbacks idea after seeing it in action yesterday!

I wasn't meaning he would be a conventional full back mate more expecting that the team would look like this.
---------------------------------Willy------------------------------------
-------------Stones---------Kompany-----------Otamendi-----------
------------------Gundogan-------------Dinho------------------------
----------------Kev-------------------------------Silva-----------------
-------------------------------Aguero----------------------------------

No worries man, however, he likes using conventional fullbacks to apply that very system from yesterday, can't see him using 3 centre backs anytime soon, unless it's forced!

I would be surprised if Silva was not in the starting eleven particularly as Pep chose him as Captain on saturday.

I think it will be Sterling and Sane fighting for one spot.

Gk
Sagna stones Kompany Clichy

Fernandiniho Gundogan

KDB. Silva Sane/Sterling

aguero
2 players who can play in multiple positions will only be fighting for 1 place.....Really?
I don't expect any form of consistent starting 11 and anyone who does is naïve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.