Ilkay Gundogan

One of the best players I've ever seen live. That night 1-5 wouldn't have flattered Dortmund at the Etihad when we snatched a 1-1 draw, everything, EVERYTHING, went through Gündoğan. Anytime Dortmund won the ball back it seemed like the first thing they did was pass to Gündoğan. He ran the show and defensively he didn't stop running all game. First thought as soon as we got the ball was for him to win the ball back for Dortmund.

Other than Messi in 2015 and Yaya v United in 2012, I reckon that was the best performance I've ever seen from a player.

I completely agree with you!

so glad we got this player... i was trying to make a comparison with other players,
he has a low centre of gravity like aguero, and he twists and turns his body very similarly.

he has a good engine, and some Silva vision!

Trust me lady and gents if he can stay fit this guy is the real deal.

Gundogan tells the official site that he is targetting a return in time for the Manchester derby on September 10.Gundogan: "Maybe just after the World Cup qualifiers and perhaps the Manchester derby – that would be very nice."

Don't recall, however, a club I used to have in altrincham, without fail, he would rock up at last orders around 2, leathered asking for a late drink.. Couldn't stand the fella, aloof isn't the word!!
Pretty sure him and Joey had a woman fight on Twitter and Joey started mentioning people turning up for training with a load of Charlie in their system.

The club charge separately for names and numbers, or they used to anyway. I'd be inclined to pay for the shirt and name on the back. When the number is confirmed, take the shirt back in, at that point they will only charge you an additional fee for the number, as you already paid for the rest. Hope that helps!

Edit - intended for ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

Total fuck up by the club on printing

Had to cancel order has they have run out of certain letters and numbers for any of the new signings and de Bruyne

Had to buy the kits without name number

Total fuck up by the club on printing

Had to cancel order has they have run out of certain letters and numbers for any of the new signings and de Bruyne

Had to buy the kits without name number
Why ruin a kit with a load of numbers and letters anyway? They look far better without. Names and numbers are for TV audiences who don't know who's who when watching in China or wherever

Will be the best cm in the prem. Absolute class. Seems like a top bloke as well.

Completely agree. The prem has been bereft of quality in the last few seasons. Yaya was world class in 2014 just powering through the opposition and scoring a bag full but aside from him we've not seen a true central midfielder of world class in the league. Fernandinho isn't going to earn plaudits because much of what he does goes unnoticed (though that might change under Pep). Fabregas is good but not world class. Lampard and Gerrard were past it.

When you look at the likes of Kroos/Modric or Busquets or Alonso/Alcantara for instance they're so much better than anything that has been in the prem (aside from Yaya a few years back). That's the reason a) someone like Dele Alli gets people frothing and b) someone like Pogba is so highly rated despite being inconsistent.

Gundogan is up there with the likes of Modric - he'll keep the play ticking over and I can't wait to see him next to Fernandinho. If Delph can excel under Pep then a three of Gundogan, Fernandinho and Delph won't be getting overrun by anyone in this league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.