Ilkay Gundogan

Didn't you say free of charge earlier? If you do pay the full price of printing, and the shirt is clean, I'd have thought there wouldn't be a problem. Maybe someone who's done it can clarify?

Sorry what I meant was

I buy kit and pay printing but no number just name

Will the club add number free of charge as I already paid when allocated

I get the feeling he will be 8 if we offload Nasri

Didi Hamann was asked for his thoughts on Gundogan today...he obviously has no idea about what's going on at City. He said that Gundogan would not be back until October/November and wouldn't make an impact this season...what an idiot.

Hamann is a squinty eyed fucking wanker,hate that **** me,another who falls into the "you'd have never guessed he played for City" brigade

Didn't you say free of charge earlier? Just noticed, you were only looking for the number free of charge. My apologies. If you do pay the full price of printing (are you including the number in that?) and the shirt is clean, I'd have thought there wouldn't be a problem. Maybe someone who's done it can clarify?

The club charge separately for names and numbers, or they used to anyway. I'd be inclined to pay for the shirt and name on the back. When the number is confirmed, take the shirt back in, at that point they will only charge you an additional fee for the number, as you already paid for the rest. Hope that helps!

Edit - intended for ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN

That's simply a wild guess on your part surely.
Pretty educated guess based on their reputation and what has been said about them. But yes, just a guess.

Gundogan is probably waiting to see if Nasri leaves and #8 becomes available; if not he'll probably take #16 as he said in an interview a few weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.