Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a massive personality in the changing room and the players love him. That's including Gundo. Remember them both hugging after the Champions League final in the changing room.

Yeah

And I doubt the players care how many women he bones in his spare time. Like professional footballers would even bat an eyelid that fellow millionaire footballer bangs someone that isn't his wife. They probably know more who do than don't.

Absolutely

That's what I say, you're meant to get carried away with football, that's the best way to enjoy it.

I’m not one of those guys who sit with a notebook and a calculator analysing every movement and detail. I’ve for the F1 for that haha.

I watch the footy for exactly this kind of silly sentiment and emotion. Because I’m an otherwise very sensible bloke with a serious job and life, and for a few hours a week the footy makes me feel like a silly kid again.

Couldn’t care one bit if Gundo isn’t at the top of his game anymore. I just want to see him in a blue shirt again and for the giddy stadium announcer bloke to scream his name at the top of his lungs and for the crowd to go mental.

That’s why I watch football.

Do they want a fee for him?
He went on a free, IF he returns it should be on the same basis.

These skint and debt laden bastards are behind on their stage payments for Torres who may shortly be sold on.

They don't have many debt free assets having forward sold anything of value to basically keep afloat.

There maybe an interesting day of reckoning soon if a creditor calls in the loan/debt.

The flimsy pack of cards could start to fall.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

Yeah

And I doubt the players care how many women he bones in his spare time. Like professional footballers would even bat an eyelid that fellow millionaire footballer bangs someone that isn't his wife. They probably know more who do than don't.
Definitely. If you go back to when Bert Tratmann was at City, it was going on even then, Bert was apparently a proper ladies man, allegedly. Didn't he have a daughter that he didn't know about who contacted him years later.

He went on a free, IF he returns it should be on the same basis.

These skint and debt laden bastards are behind on their stage payments for Torres who may shortly be sold on.

They don't have many debt free assets having forward sold anything of value to basically keep afloat.

There maybe an interesting day of reckoning soon if a creditor calls in the loan/debt.

The flimsy pack of cards could start to fall.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!
The Catalan banks will always prop them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.