Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hate for Kyle Walker, I don't get it. He's been brilliant for this club, the best right back we've ever had.
He has indeed been brilliant on the field but off the field he's been a disgrace to his wife and kids. And instead of keeping quiet about it he flogs his story to the Sun and talks like he's proud of his antics. I don't hate him but I don't have any respect for him as a man.

Agreed, Ruben is the obvious long term choice but its the problem of leaving it to the players?
Why’s that a problem? They are opting for who they think is the best leader on the pitch and surely they are in the best place to judge that? Also Ruben is a leader on the pitch whether he is wearing the captains badge or not

What a terribly run club Barca seems to be. Looks like they are hounding Gundo out the door. For me he’s more than welcome back here. Very useful squad addition for at least a year or 2.
They need to get the wage bill down so they can register the new signings. Gundo's probably near the top earners there. Still haven't finished paying us for Ferran Torres yet so maybe we can get Gundo and forego any interest payments on that.

Yes definitely. Imagine Zaba up against Vini Jr or Mbappe. Not saying Zaba wasn't a good player by the way, loved the man. All about opinions.

It's hard to compare though. I think it's horses for courses really but Zaba's all round game was better. Up against speed merchants like the above (especially when you're playing a high line) I'd probably play Walker.

Get him back bit obviously on our terms he has to understand Phil needs to be central especially after last season, KDB looked far of it for me, Ilkay could be that sub we need when we are struggling or to kill a game.

It makes me smile when I hear City fans getting all indignant about players messing about and being idiots. Shock horror, most footballers mess about behind their partners backs, always have , always will. The difference is Walker got caught. As long as he does the job for City that is the main thing.
His mam's lasagna and shepherds pie must be banging you know. Only thing which really altered my opinion on him was the comments he made about Grealish, didn't feel the most supportive you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.