Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would imagine two years, perhaps with an option for a third as player/coach similar to what Carson appears to have.
Yeah Carson is pretty much a goalkeeping coach now - not sure if that’s the official title but that’s what he is.

He’s been crucial though improved Ederson’s English skills so our communication in defence is stronger.

Love Gundogan. He’s gonna make a great manager. I think at the end of his playing career he be a phenomenal manager.

Really torn on this. He isn't quite the player he was and he left on such a high note it seems a shame to risk his legacy at the club. On the other hand if he can produce somewhere close to his last couple of season's form he'll be a welcome addition!
Not sure how you judge that but he was really good in the Euros and that was the last time he played. And he was in the La Liga team of the season for last year. For context, he only got in the PFA team of the season once(2020-21) and never in the Premier League's team

It's like the day we signed Robinho all over again.
That was mad. I was staring at the telly in disbelief as to what was going on. Pure entertainment.

FF from then, when we were mocked for what was going on and told it would last 5 minutes, to now with all that’s happened in between and here we are, players wanting to leave Barcelona to come here.

That was mad. I was staring at the telly in disbelief as to what was going on. Pure entertainment.

FF from then, when we were mocked for what was going on and told it would last 5 minutes, to now with all that’s happened we in between and here we are, players wanting to leave Barcelona to come here.

Might as well be Celtic ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.