Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows this. Pointless trying to build a story there and pass it as fact.

Ultimately he wanted to leave, and made his choice and whatever his reasons we should respect them. If he choses to come back and the club welcome it, that should be respected too.
I’m almost certain I read something along those lines, either in The Athletic, or The Evening News, both of which are pretty reliable.

I don't see how this doesn't affect Foden and his playing on the wing far more than he wants. If he finds himself on the wing this season, he has every right to be pissed.

Can you imagine Pep putting a player who was bought for 100M and had just won Player of the Year the season in his preferred position back in a position that he doesn't want to play and is clearly worse at? I can't.
Stop fuckin' flapping. Foden will play more games in midfield this season than on the wing. Mark my words.

Serious question; what did you expect them to do? Roll over and get their belly tickled? Can you imagine the shitstorm that would come down on them from a great height? The way the game panned out made it all the more sweeter.
I'd expect Villa to play like they did all season, & not like they had something riding on the game. If Villa came at us like a team possessed, then fine. But to start time-wasting after 5 minutes?

Where dya draw the line? Kompany playing Burnley's reserves against City? Gerrard playing Villa's U16 against the Dippers?

I started questioning Villa's tactics after 5 minutes, & couldn't believe when it became obvious they were time-wasting from the start. Why, if not Gerrard trying to help his beloved Dipppers?

I'd expect Villa to play like they did all season, & not like they had something riding on the game. If Villa came at us like a team possessed, then fine. But to start time-wasting after 5 minutes?

Where dya draw the line? Kompany playing Burnley's reserves against City? Gerrard playing Villa's U16 against the Dippers?

I started questioning Villa's tactics after 5 minutes, & couldn't believe when it became obvious they were time-wasting from the start. Why, if not Gerrard trying to help his beloved Dipppers?
Alright; we're clearly not going to agree on this. And I'm not going to spend all day trying to convince you that I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.