Ilkay Gundogan - Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Would definetely get him back, absolute no brainer.
Same here. His impact in and on the dressing room cannot be overstated.

Perhaps even on Pep's longer term thinking.

At the moment, the Club is missing a shot of adrenaline/enthusiasm and we go into this season with a degree of incertainty.

We had won the league as soon as we had unveiled Erling.

Those twats would want a fee for him, even thought they got him for free. Be nice to think Gundy is saying - yeah, I'm happy here, but if you want me to go (so they can register Olmo), I'm going for free.

Same here. His impact in and on the dressing room cannot be overstated.

Perhaps even on Pep's longer term thinking.

At the moment, the Club is missing a shot of adrenaline/enthusiasm and we go into this season with a degree of incertainty.

We had won the league as soon as we had unveiled Erling.
book a table for 2 for Gundo and Pep please at Gundo's preferences

It's incredible that players who are after moving there can't see just how shit Barcelona are now, it's not exactly a shock.

Yes but there still one of the two biggest clubs in the world with a rich history and aura about them. Players want to be connected with that, plus the lifestyle etc.

Yes but there still one of the two biggest clubs in the world with a rich history and aura about them. Players want to be connected with that, plus the lifestyle etc.

I get that but these players are not isolated from the news and the noise within the industry that Barcelona treat people like cunts.

Any player that moves there or wants to move there deserve everything that happens to them.

I get that but these players are not isolated from the news and the noise within the industry that Barcelona treat people like cunts.

Any player that moves there or wants to move there deserve everything that happens to them.

Yes I would not disagree with that. Obv a lot of the manoeuvres with players are due to the la Liga restrictions so whether players aportion the blame to the authorities rather than Barca or they just think it’s too good an opportunity to miss I don’t know.

For the likes of Garcia, Torres etc they probably look at if Barca were not in chaos they would never get this chance to represent them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.