ill for Christmas

The number of people I know who've had a bad experience with Night Nurse it makes me wonder what the hell is in it! I'm pretty sure I went to school with a kid who used it in conjunction with his mum and dad's drinks cabinet to get off his head but I could just be imaging that.
It’s methadone. With a plastic cap. Magic!

I took Night Nurse recently, for the first time ever. Was rough with a really bad cold and flu symptoms. Never again though, don't know if I'm allergic to something in it but it made me have some kind of bizarre muscular spasms that were really uncomfortable:-(
That’s the best euphemism for wanking I’ve ever heard.

I'm on this train, aperatif of Lemsip laced mulled wine (it's Christmas), has restored my taste buds enough to appreciate a nice claret. Seems to have anaesthatised me enough to bear Mrs L's netflix choice de jour.
Bed time toddy of Tullamore Dew, crushed co-codamol, clove, cinnamon & nutmeg will usher in a sleep of kings.
Have you woken up yet?

Had the same symptoms 3 days ago. Thought it was full on flu coming. Eased in 24 hours and now to just tight chest and a bit of a cough. Know loads who have had the same 24 hour full symptom thing so hopefully you will be OK mate fingers crossed
Had the same this week. Been using that First Defence nasal spray from the off & it seems to have killed off the streaming nose/sneezing pretty quickly.
Dried up largely now, just a bit of wheeziness left. Hoping to get out and get round a parkrun in the morning.

Whilst I’m here, Happy Christmas to one and all on the forum :-)

Had the same this week. Been using that First Defence nasal spray from the off & it seems to have killed off the streaming nose/sneezing pretty quickly.
Dried up largely now, just a bit of wheeziness left. Hoping to get out and get round a parkrun in the morning.

Whilst I’m here, Happy Christmas to one and all on the forum :-)
I tried riding the bike this morning. Got to end of road and walked it back. Hopefully will be able to get on it tomorrow

Md and my wife have just got over it but my 2 girls are not well . My eldest is of it and I’m hoping my granddaughter is gonna be ok . It’s my first year not having dinner with my mum this year and got to say last couple of days has been really emotional and I keep getting myself upset but we have to move on .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.