ill for Christmas

Who else has got the cold/flu bug ?
Think I’ve got a chest infection also, tried doctors for over an hour and given up.
Sat in bed, shivering cold with a painful cough. Xmas ruined for me.
No sympathy required.

Yup same here,felt like shite for a few days now and not getting any better neither

Daughter and granddaughter both with Covid. They were supposed to be with us for Christmas :-(

Who else has got the cold/flu bug ?
Think I’ve got a chest infection also, tried doctors for over an hour and given up.
Sat in bed, shivering cold with a painful cough. Xmas ruined for me.
No sympathy required.
Var has checked and concluded you are not sick, nothing wrong with you. Get up you lazy sod-:)

Been full of a cough and cold the last few days and last night barely slept as I was aching and couldn't get comfy in bed. I feel a bit better today but not 100%. Done a Covid test and that's negative but I know LOADS of people who are ill with it.

I've had tablets, cough medicine, Lemsip - the lot - and nothing is shifting it. I'm tempted to just neck a few beers tonight and see if that helps because nothing else is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.