Illegal streaming being clamped down on

Any help for a blue I know...??
He was using a Smart TV app, but the channel list has now disappeared and can't watch anything?

That will nothing to do being blocked. He will just need to contact his provider and ask them to upload the channel list again.
I kept losing my channel list when my TV swapped from Wi-Fi to the wired Ethernet connection. They both have different ID numbers etc.

Crazy the lengths people now go to to stream. A guy I work with pays for streams like sportsmania etc etc, and is lucky if the thing lasts for 90 mins. Other peeps are paying for VPN's, chipped boxes all hit a roadblock somewhere. I used to casually pick up the non-tv games but cannot be arsed. BT sport and Sky for £90 a month and guaranteed pic is good for me.

Crazy the lengths people now go to to stream. A guy I work with pays for streams like sportsmania etc etc, and is lucky if the thing lasts for 90 mins. Other peeps are paying for VPN's, chipped boxes all hit a roadblock somewhere. I used to casually pick up the non-tv games but cannot be arsed. BT sport and Sky for £90 a month and guaranteed pic is good for me.
Yeah but £90 a month is extortionate and beyond many peoples budget. Crazy money to watch tv

Personally never had a problem with my provider. For £85 I get 2 premium subs for a year, one is a backup but rarely used.
Sky & BT don't provide the 3pm kick offs and all the cup games.

Spend most of my time in Spain and have never missed a game watching the boxes I have. I pay €60 a year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.