Illegal streaming being clamped down on

Is this what you're doing?

This suggests subscribing to Bein Sports New Zealand, and use a VPN to watch it over here...it also adds that Bein Sports NZ no longer have the Premiership, but do the same thing by subscibing to Spark Sport

https://www.reviewsfire.com/tech/how-to-watch-bein-sports-in-the-uk/

Sky Sports in NZ had Premier League for last few years by ‘hosting’ Bein. You had to pay extra for the Bein part on top of normal Sky subs. Was all fine and meant all comps on one provider with usual high-quality picture. Still had Tyler on commentary sometimes though.

This year, Sky lost the Premier League. It’s retained some Bein stuff, including Carabao Cup, and dropped the extra payment. I think Champions League will still be on Sky, not sure about FA. So I’m keeping it for that.

But to get to the point, Spark Sport now has the Premier League as part of an aggressive play against Sky. It’s also got F1 and the Rugby World Cup - and whoever controls the All Blacks will control the sport market. Sky still has other All Blacks games, at least for now.

Spark is an online streaming platform run by the biggest telco. My first experience was last weekend with the Wham game. It wasn’t flash. Watched first half live before going to bed and picture was okay, but not as well defined as on Sky. Second half when I got up on Sunday was a shocker - glitches and noises and generally like the telly in Poltergeist. I contacted them and they said it was because their feed turned bad and they switched to another one for the other games that weekend and it was okay.

But wider feedback was that there were problems with other games, although that seems to have been more to do with sheeite broadband here.

I have no definitive answers about Spark and I have no choice if I want to do things by the book!

Spark was offering a 7-day trial for free, though not sure how you could get that if overseas. If you can, might be a good way to test it?

Hope that’s of some use.

Thought the plug had been pulled last night during that kickabout in Istanbul. Screen went black. Turned off my box, turned it back on and the "problem" was solved.

Crazy the lengths people now go to to stream. A guy I work with pays for streams like sportsmania etc etc, and is lucky if the thing lasts for 90 mins. Other peeps are paying for VPN's, chipped boxes all hit a roadblock somewhere. I used to casually pick up the non-tv games but cannot be arsed. BT sport and Sky for £90 a month and guaranteed pic is good for me.

My box has worked perfectly for 10 months. Cost 100 and still going strong.

Same here My IPTV worked a treat and always will do ;)

There always going to try a block streams of football but like everyone said its supply and demand!

p.s if you need any help with a reliable service message me ;)

Last edited:
Yeah but £90 a month is extortionate and beyond many peoples budget. Crazy money to watch tv

And you only get the broadcasted football, some boxes offer City whether they're on sky or not and thats what modern broadcaster should do. I'd £30 a month to watch the City match away from home.

Trying to watch the Torino/Wolves EL game. I've got sound, but no picture on Premier Sports. It is available on another channel, but with non-English commentary. Don't BT have the rights to the early stages of the EL ?

Trying to watch the Torino/Wolves EL game. I've got sound, but no picture on Premier Sports. It is available on another channel, but with non-English commentary. Don't BT have the rights to the early stages of the EL ?
Premier sport's radio mate..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.