I'm a celebrity.... 2014

Bigga said:
Are all trials that funny cos Bullard had me in stitches!!

What a wuss and a funny wuss, too!!

I met him once on a night out and he's a genuinely funny bloke and as mad as they come

He'll certainly keep on delivering and entertaining in what was starting to look like a boring group this year.

karen7 said:
Gemma is going to get to do every trial

They've engineered it so she won't be eligible until they're almost at the stage where the votes switch to evicting not for trials.

They don't want her refusing to even have a go at their carefully prepared trials like Sinclairs bird and her from All Saints.

really great programme but winds me up that they don't attach any sort of penalty clause in their pay if they walk (as far as I know they take home the full keep regardless?)

mansour's tow ropes said:
really great programme but winds me up that they don't attach any sort of penalty clause in their pay if they walk (as far as I know they take home the full keep regardless?)

Agree problem is no one would go in it if you had to stay in there for a certain amount of time before getting paid....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.