I'm a celebrity.... 2014

Does anyone else think that Gemma what her face bears an uncanny resemblance to Harriet Hyde?

julia_jekyll5.jpg

Really felt for Craig Charles last night. I think he's superb and must admit I was doing hard not to well up when he hugged fellow contestants good bye. A huge shock for him and very sad news. Reminded me of hearing similar news when I was away training with the Army in Wales, I had to grab scoff in to the canteen keeping a straight face before heading back to Manchester. I'm surprised they televised it tbh.

foxy said:
Really felt for Craig Charles last night. I think he's superb and must admit I was doing hard not to well up when he hugged fellow contestants good bye. A huge shock for him and very sad news. Reminded me of hearing similar news when I was away training with the Army in Wales, I had to grab scoff in to the canteen keeping a straight face before heading back to Manchester. I'm surprised they televised it tbh.

I'm not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.