I'm A Celebrity 2021

Usually enjoy this show but I haven't gotten into it at all this year. Think it needs some time off until we're allowed back into Australia. This is just celebrities camping in a castle.

Could always have a celebrity hunt where they are released into the jungle and hunted down and shot,start off with some of those z list no marks who think they are actual celebrities,like the ones on them reality shows ..

Just stick that Gemma Collins woman on rations for a week and watch the meltdown. She was pathetic in the jungle, along with that other human vacum Helen Flanagan.

I keep saying to my wife that they need to change things a bit. Start putting some black widows, a few venomous scorpions, a tiger, and a hippo in the challenges. None of this, frogs, worms and rats shite. Also, those challenges they do high up, they need to remove the safety ropes. It will make far better TV
A bit like this you mean.....

1638451157038.png

1638451228312.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.