I'm A Celebrity 2021

Did well to keep acting like he was being sick into that bin
To be honest it was all sound and a bit of spit....if you're going to chuck even after not eating much for a day or so (if that's the case & they're not all cheating) I'd expect more volume and stuff down the nose etc.

To be honest it was all sound and a bit of spit....if you're going to chuck even after not eating much for a day or so (if that's the case & they're not all cheating) I'd expect more volume and stuff down the nose etc.
They have to keep it down to win the star, puke and you dont get it , his eyes were watering and he looked like he was fighting to keep it down, like to see you eat it !

They have to keep it down to win the star, puke and you dont get it , his eyes were watering and he looked like he was fighting to keep it down, like to see you eat it !
Ha, no fucking way I'd be eating that stuff not even for a nice chunk of cash to appear on the show.

Madeley is used to being a trial so it'll all be a piece of piss for him.
Apparently not, he's been taken to hospital this morning.

Might not be linked to whatever he has been subjected to but it's only a matter of time before this show gets its Noel's House Party* incident one would think.

*EDIT: The Late Late Breakfast Show it was actually, I forgot about that programme.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
Richard Madeley has been forced to quit I’m A Celebrity.

The 65-year-old revealed the news on his Instagram account just hours after the news emerged that he has dramatically left the show and been taken away in an ambulance for treatment.

In the update, he insisted that he was "absolutely fine" but that because he had felt briefly unwell in the morning, he was taken to hospital as a precaution.

As a result, he broke his Covid bubble and was forced to leave the castle.

Richard added that he was "gutted" to be leaving as he thanked everyone for their support during his brief journey on the show.

Shame ,i like him

Richard Madeley has been forced to quit I’m A Celebrity.

The 65-year-old revealed the news on his Instagram account just hours after the news emerged that he has dramatically left the show and been taken away in an ambulance for treatment.

In the update, he insisted that he was "absolutely fine" but that because he had felt briefly unwell in the morning, he was taken to hospital as a precaution.

As a result, he broke his Covid bubble and was forced to leave the castle.

Richard added that he was "gutted" to be leaving as he thanked everyone for their support during his brief journey on the show.

Shame ,i like him
Met him a few times over the years and everytime I've met him my opinion worsens of him.

A very unpleasant individual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.