I'm back in the booth for the Arsenal game

Citysmith said:
Matt the Giant said:
"Gervinho doesn't have a forehead, he has an eighthead...."

Ha!! Ha!!

You could do a whole fanzone about Gervinho and his incredible head. He wouldn't fool Stevie Wonder on a dark night with that comb-over. I hope his band comes loose for pure comedy value

tumblr_lmt86cZ48l1qjgkvto1_500.jpg

Bloody sky stole this fanzone idea from a suggestion of mine!I just wish i could prove it.

Before the Blackburn promotion game i wrote to them and suggested they shot a feature on a City fan at the match commentating on his feelings,emotions etcetera.I did this in the hope of getting into the ground as all the tickets had gone.I never got a reply and paid £100 off a tout to sit in the Blackburn end.

Imagine my shock when this idea of mine started being shown on sky in the future!

I reckon the sods should give me a cut of profits but there is zero chance of that,lol!

Is fanzone still available to listen to during the match on Sky?

Will save me listening to Martin "Gooner" Tyler...<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:08 am --<br /><br />
paulchapo said:
Bloody sky stole this fanzone idea from a suggestion of mine!I just wish i could prove it.

Before the Blackburn promotion game i wrote to them and suggested they shot a feature on a City fan at the match commentating on his feelings,emotions etcetera.I did this in the hope of getting into the ground as all the tickets had gone.I never got a reply and paid £100 off a tout to sit in the Blackburn end.

Imagine my shock when this idea of mine started being shown on sky in the future!

I reckon the sods should give me a cut of profits but there is zero chance of that,lol!

And I invented cats eyes!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute you little ripper, that is exactly what I was after :o)

Helen you press the red button on Sunday, then the i button then choose fanzone.

Again Blue Moon I salute you

Citysmith said:
I'm asking you guys for a bit of ammo. I can imagine that the Arsenal fan will whine like a 5 year old about our spending.

Arsenal for me rip their fans off by charging the Earth to watch football at the Emirates.

I also know that Arsenal were given a huge cash injection when Platt and Bergkamp were signed, would love more details on that. Arsenal buying their way back into top flight football. Any other ammo would be appreciated.

Hope the footballing Gods will be shining on City again always makes the job a lot easier.

Big game for us, hope I can give it more of this:-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU&list=LLt6zwNS1x8H8ELTm0X34bsA&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

Absolute quality! Loving it every time I watch that

unexpected item said:
Citysmith said:
Matt the Giant said:
"Gervinho doesn't have a forehead, he has an eighthead...."

Ha!! Ha!!

You could do a whole fanzone about Gervinho and his incredible head. He wouldn't fool Stevie Wonder on a dark night with that comb-over. I hope his band comes loose for pure comedy value

tumblr_lmt86cZ48l1qjgkvto1_500.jpg
If Gervinho went head-to-head with Ant McPartland, who d'ya reckon would win?!!

Your main point of ammo has to be Arsenal being our feeder club. Adebayor, Clichy, Nasri, Kolo, and them when he is hooked, drop the bombshell of RVP being a blue next season, he will be frothing at the mouth when you get him on this one!!!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:46 am --<br /><br />Also, remind him that Arsenal do have money to spend but there is currently (in the words of Wenger) "no value in the market at present". Then drop several recent buys that he has made, who was the teenager they recently spent £18m on???

Gooners are always the worst down south for conveniently forgetting their dodgy past. Let him have it if you get it in the neck!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.