I'm back in the booth for the Arsenal game

paulchapo said:
Bloody sky stole this fanzone idea from a suggestion of mine!I just wish i could prove it.

Before the Blackburn promotion game i wrote to them and suggested they shot a feature on a City fan at the match commentating on his feelings,emotions etcetera.I did this in the hope of getting into the ground as all the tickets had gone.I never got a reply and paid £100 off a tout to sit in the Blackburn end.

Imagine my shock when this idea of mine started being shown on sky in the future!

I reckon the sods should give me a cut of profits but there is zero chance of that,lol!

And I invented cats eyes![/quote]

This is true i swear but i realise no one will ever believe it!

paulchapo said:
paulchapo said:
Bloody sky stole this fanzone idea from a suggestion of mine!I just wish i could prove it.

Before the Blackburn promotion game i wrote to them and suggested they shot a feature on a City fan at the match commentating on his feelings,emotions etcetera.I did this in the hope of getting into the ground as all the tickets had gone.I never got a reply and paid £100 off a tout to sit in the Blackburn end.

Imagine my shock when this idea of mine started being shown on sky in the future!

I reckon the sods should give me a cut of profits but there is zero chance of that,lol!

And I invented cats eyes!

This is true i swear but i realise no one will ever believe it![/quote]

Liar! My nan had a cat and it certainly wasn't blind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.