I'm Excited

I really hope we start the season giving some of the top clubs a serious spanking!!!
Come on CITY!!

rnblade said:
I really hope we start the season giving some of the top clubs a serious spanking!!!
Come on CITY!!

6 goals at home to the rags would go down well... Those serious spankings are such a pleasure to watch. After watching all the shite we used to put out, it's a bit of payback for the fans. Aguero is bound to be on fire next year too surely..

adammck said:
rnblade said:
Come on CITY!!

6 goals at home to the rags would go down well... Those serious spankings are such a pleasure to watch. After watching all the shite we used to put out, it's a bit of payback for the fans. Aguero is bound to be on fire next year too surely..

Six goals against the rags?....fooking hell that will never happen...

Oh!!...hang on

It's looking good:

- An injection of new management and playing blood into a strong but jaded squad.
- More options in key areas.
- Important business done early in the window.

I have the feeling there will be more unity and positivity next season.

Was speaking to someone close to the players last night and it sounds like they are just as excited as we all are. I have a really good feeling about this season and it would appear that the team do to.

-- Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am --

tijuana tev said:
Blue Haze said:
Same. This could be our best summer. :)
It had better be. We have just sacked the best Manager we have had in 34 years.

That's the number one reason why it will be better

GXCity said:
Was speaking to someone close to the players last night and it sounds like they are just as excited as we all are. I have a really good feeling about this season and it would appear that the team do to.

-- Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 am --

tijuana tev said:
Blue Haze said:
Same. This could be our best summer. :)
It had better be. We have just sacked the best Manager we have had in 34 years.

That's the number one reason why it will be better

Exactly

Instead of the players just being self motivated, they'll have a manager that they're willing to run through brick walls for, there'll be a difference, there'll be a big difference!

There is also the Dzeko conundrum. I think we would all agree that he's been up and down to say the least, and I also think that most would agree that he hasn't had the service he had when he was banging them in for Wolfsburg. If we can get players like Navas and whoever else providing chances for him then this could be his best ever season for us. If he stays that is. I know Dzeko has split opinions on here but I do think we haven't seen the best of him and I, for one, would be happy for him to be given a chance alongside players who can create chances for him, because he's a goalscorer, no doubt about that.

Just hope Fernandinho is the real deal and bucks the trend of other Brazilians we've had. We know he'll be pulling his tripe out because he wants to be in that Brazil side for World Cup 2014. Whether it happens for him is another matter. Really hope so!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.