Im going to get Lynched but . . .

vincent said:
BlueDean said:
We need a winger down the right, Love Shauny Wright, but sometimes I can see why he wasnt a regular for chelsea, he was missing today and has been for few weeks, didnt do much on Wednesday apart from score when Robbie put it on a plate

Couldnt honestly see him playing week in week out in any of the top 4 sides

Cue endless posts calling me a Rag......

valencia from wigan would be a great buy. afterall, we are building a squad not just a team.

Said this way back...

BlueDean said:
We need a winger down the right, Love Shauny Wright, but sometimes I can see why he wasnt a regular for chelsea, he was missing today and has been for few weeks, didnt do much on Wednesday apart from score when Robbie put it on a plate

Whos gives a shit if this guy is new, hes right.... Shaun Wright Phillips was ruined by chelsea. Get petrov back in action and say goodbye it might hurt to say it but its got to happen

Sorry shauny Lad your not the player You were. :(

hes hardly given the ball, and when he gets it he's got 2 markers.

his work ethic tracking back is great, he'll find form again soon

give the guy a break

Luke The Blue said:
BlueDean said:

Whos gives a shit if this guy is new, hes right.... Shaun Wright Phillips was ruined by chelsea. Get petrov back in action and say goodbye it might hurt to say it but its got to happen

Sorry shauny Lad your not the player You were. :(
your ignorance astounds me,how long have you been watching football?

He is going through a dip. Today was poor. Very poor. But he is a top player. It would be good to bring in another winger anyway so we can freshen things up. Valencia would be incredible however I can't see Bruce wanting any dealings with us for a while.

There aren't many better rightsided forwards/wingers around than an in form Shauny. He'll get it back. I thought he looked good against Newcastle.

If we want someone as a backup, to give Shauny a rest, we could do worse than Pennant on loan. Too late now tho

BlueDean said:

you have a point, injured i think today.we know he can do better so lets give him some time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.