I'm middle class me.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
BWTAC said:
I use 3 ply tissue to cleanse myself after perousing the Carol Vorderman thread.
It's a good job there isn't an amanda holden thread then BWTAC.

After what she did to Les Dennis, i'd struggle to throw one off over her. woman.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Once I am high enough up the ladder to become working class, I shall then begin the quest to become middle class, until then I am just a pesant.

You will become middle class when you learn to spell peasant.

You are the only one to spot this mistake.
You are middle class.
I doff my flat cap to you sir.

I look down on people with less money than me, I'm pretentious enough to call a few drinks and a bit of grub a dinner party.
I also deny ever having lived in a council house, and I'm voting Tory just because I think I should.
Actually all that does is make me a twat!!

Scareye said:
I look down on people with less money than me, I'm pretentious enough to call a few drinks and a bit of grub a dinner party.
I also deny ever having lived in a council house, and I'm voting Tory just because I think I should.

I'm yet to meet anyone who's done well for themselves who denies ever living in a council house (if they did). They usually wear it like a badge of honour - and so they should.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Scareye said:

I'm yet to meet anyone who's done well for themselves who denies ever living in a council house (if they did). They usually wear it like a badge of honour - and so they should.

You are of course right, but you can't argue with the dinner party bit. :-)

Scareye said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Scareye said:

You are of course right, but you can't argue with the dinner party bit. :-)

Indeed. Nor the bit about voting Tory just because they think they should ;-)

metalblue said:
bluezi said:
I have my own a pair of leather driving gloves,and elbow patches on my cardigans.

Them elbow patches are having a bit of a renaissance with the young, it is getting tricky to tell the working class from the rest based on patches alone nowadays...truly worrying times.

It seems like posh people dressing like tramps is all the rage at the moment as im not posh does that mean i should start wearing a top hat and tie

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.