I'm Neutral.... But I hate City

lmjones1uk said:
I'm sick of seeing "neutral fans" giving us an unbias opinion on our games, usually it ends up telling us how shitty we are and that we are a bunch on medeocre merc's who are only interested in the $$$...

These neutral fans often turn out to be spuds (who I'm really starting to dispise), blue dippers, red dippers or gooners.

I've came to the conclusion that we are well and truely enemy no.1 in football - no one has a good word to say about us, especially these neutrals. Just gotta get on with it I suppose but it gets my goat the grief we get and the passion they have for wanting us to fail.

I hate all those rag scouse cockney neutrals too

Hotspur said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
I can't comment on the way Spurs is run as a club, I'm not a fan and therefore don't know. If that is the case all credit to them. What I do know is that you've spent a fortune under Redknapp and have always been big spenders in the Premier League, so when you hear ''neutrals'' wishing City to fail because of our money, then stating their approval for Spurs as if they are some sort of organic alternative it really is quite bizarre. Saying that the whole concept of a ''neutral'' fan is in itself a conundrum.

While we've spent a lot under Redknapp, we've also recouped a lot with sales - but nobody ever quotes the net expenditure.

There is an point in the 'organic' argument. Spurs have always been in the top 20 Deloitte's 'richest' clubs (by turnover) without ever being in the Chumps League and without a rich patriarch, so the argument holds water. It is a well-run club with turnover generated from football and associated income topped up with the occasional rights issue.

You could have been in just the same position as us without a wealthy backer if your club hadn't been so badly managed through the years. Losing fair weather fans when you plummet through the divisions doesn't help either. We both have an army of fans at home and abroad who buy a shit load of merchandise and are traditional 'big clubs'. We're really not that different.

As for wanting City to fail, only in that I want every club to be below us after 38 games are played. I want ManUre, Chelski and - especially - the Goons to fail. And Wet Spam being relegated would be a laugh too.

Good post mate and nice to have posters from other clubs who want to exchange points and have a discussion without petty arguments, it doesn't happen as much as it should! I agree that we're very similar clubs and I've always liked Spurs. Like I said before the neutral fan is a weird concept. You listed the rags, chelsea and arsenal as wanting to fail, I've got a few like that as well I think every fan has, how anyone can be neutral is beyond me!

3 of my flatmates are like that, 'we love football but dont support a team and hate city'

It's hard work and often unbareable

blue_soundwave said:
Did anyone hear the caller on 909 after the game on Monday?

'Going to Steve in Sale, hiya Steve'
'City were shocking, I'd be embarressed if I was a city fan. They don't deserve champions league because they'd be an embarressment to England. I'm a United fan but they were bad'.

Lovejoy and his rag sidekick let him continue like that for a good few minutes even though it was just factless slagging us off.

I heard it. The previous 10 mins before this prick came on was also a diatribe of anti City shite. I said 'rag' the moment the wanker came on, or more accurately 'this twat's a Munich'.

It just proved to me that money brings jelousy and that I'd like to see a flame thrower turned on the concourse at old Trafford on match days.

blue_soundwave said:

'City were shocking, I'd be embarressed if I was a city fan. They don't deserve champions league because they'd be an embarressment to England. I'm a United fan but they were bad'.

Lovejoy and his rag sidekick let him continue like that for a good few minutes even though it was just factless slagging us off.
Yea he was one sad prick!

Royaloak said:
blue_soundwave said:

I heard it. The previous 10 mins before this prick came on was also a diatribe of anti City shite. I said 'rag' the moment the wanker came on, or more accurately 'this twat's a Munich'.

It just proved to me that money brings jelousy and that I'd like to see a flame thrower turned on the concourse at old Trafford on match days.

Yeah I knew he was as soon as he spoke... "4th place should go to footballing teams who would be a credit to England, such as Liverpool or Spurs; city were garbage in the first half and would be an embarrassment to England. Me, I'm a united fan, I don't have anything against City etc, etc"

I remember that against Hull they were 0-0 until 78th? minute and playing shit.. then rooney got 4 late goals...

what kind of fan would watch his bitter rivals win 3-0, then phone a national radio phone in to comment in such a fashion.... complete dicks!

Has anyone noticed the bad press city have been getting from the daily m****r, espically from david mcdonnell & david anderson, i'm beginning to think they might a.f's long lost relatives. and then we have to put up with michael calvin(sunday m****r) sitting on his moral high ground and spitting venom at our club.Well i have bought my last copy of both, maybe all you city fans should do the same.

Blu KB said:
3 of my flatmates are like that, 'we love football but dont support a team and hate city'

It's hard work and often unbareable

go buy some bollocks! 'Unbareable'??!! The best part of becoming successful is that you automatically get everyone else trying to take you down a peg. The better city do, is means that everyone else is going to be jealous or want to slag us off. The very fact that we will finish somewhere in the top 6 means that the 4/5 clubs below us and the ones above us - along with all their fans - will want to give us shit. FUK 'EM!
Let anyone come on our forum and if they want to give a constructive argument - fine. If they want to give us grief - fine. Let em all in - and we will carry on getting better and better and pissing everyone off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.