I'm not a tactical genius but...

Must admit it was frustrating yesterday watching Tevez running up blind alleys and being bullied by a big physical Sunderland side with very little support.I thought after the Spurs game that Silva would link up Tevez.I'm also hoping that our two injured full backs will also offer more support and get some decent crosses in the box.

we had no width yesterday and Tevez was going deep and out wide to look for the ball,exact same problem as the end of last season.

We had to play the same team that started against Liverpool.

It is all ifs and buts when we don't win on here

mcfc1996 said:
The same team wiped the floor with Liverpool and should have done the same to Sunderland.

We nullified Liverpol and were slighly fortunate going forward.

We did not wipe the floor with them

Sabster said:
mcfc1996 said:
The same team wiped the floor with Liverpool and should have done the same to Sunderland.

tis excatly what Sunderland done to us second half yesterday.

Sabster said:
mcfc1996 said:

There was nothing fortunate about our performance in the Liverpool game

Sabster said:
mcfc1996 said:

please explain this mate?

leewill31 said:
Sabster said:

We didn't really create anything. 1st goal was the only incisive move we did all match, the 2nd goal was from a corner which, to me at least, has an element of luck about it (i.e not due to our fantastic play), and the third goal was again slightly lucky.

We deserved to win the game, but we did not do enough offensivly to warrant 3 goals.

Sabster said:
leewill31 said:

We didn't really create anything. 1st goal was the only incisive move we did all match, the 2nd goal was from a corner which, to me at least, has an element of luck about it (i.e not due to our fantastic play), and the third goal was again slightly lucky.

We deserved to win the game, but we did not do enough offensivly to warrant 3 goals.

to score goals you have to create thus there was nothing lucky about scoring from a corner that we created from an attack and all so being given a penalty from which johnson created so i find it strange that you say we were lucky or not creative?

Disappointing result for me but if Tevez had buried that chance in the first half or one of the other shots had sneaked in then we'd have walked away with 3 points.

I don't think I'd have been proud of City had we won the Match in the manner that Sunderland did.

leewill31 said:
Sabster said:

to score goals you have to create thus there was nothing lucky about scoring from a corner that we created from an attack and all so being given a penalty from which johnson created so i find it strange that you say we were lucky or not creative?

The guy's an obvious rag!!

How the fook would you not be pleased at winning 3-0? Calling it 'fortunate'??!!

They must have been 'unfortunate' that our defence were 'lucky' to perform as they did!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.