I'm not a tactical genius but...

Sabster said:
leewill31 said:
please explain this mate?

We didn't really create anything. 1st goal was the only incisive move we did all match, the 2nd goal was from a corner which, to me at least, has an element of luck about it (i.e not due to our fantastic play), and the third goal was again slightly lucky.

We deserved to win the game, but we did not do enough offensivly to warrant 3 goals.

But we did do enough to score three goals and we did score three goals...

Silly comment when you look at it .

leewill31 said:
Sabster said:
We didn't really create anything. 1st goal was the only incisive move we did all match, the 2nd goal was from a corner which, to me at least, has an element of luck about it (i.e not due to our fantastic play), and the third goal was again slightly lucky.

We deserved to win the game, but we did not do enough offensivly to warrant 3 goals.

to score goals you have to create thus there was nothing lucky about scoring from a corner that we created from an attack and all so being given a penalty from which johnson created so i find it strange that you say we were lucky or not creative?

My point was about the corner, you don't have to playing well to score from a set piece (see Blackburn).

We deserved to win that game 1 maybe 2-0. So little creativity we had..<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:23 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
Sabster said:

So Sunderland deserved to beat us yesterday?

Sabster said:
leewill31 said:
to score goals you have to create thus there was nothing lucky about scoring from a corner that we created from an attack and all so being given a penalty from which johnson created so i find it strange that you say we were lucky or not creative?

My point was about the corner, you don't have to playing well to score from a set piece (see Blackburn).

We deserved to win that game 1 maybe 2-0. So little creativity we had..

I bet ur a right joy to be with at games. analysing this working out that ..enjoy the football ffs..

We made chances, we just didn't finish them.
If we had taken Micah off and put Zab on we may well have come away with a point. If Joe had got closer to the ground he may have saved the pen. All Ifs. The reality is we missed a sitter and 2 other clear chances and they got a scabby pen in the last minute.

Nothing to do with Italian negativity or 3 dms. Just football.

Sabster said:
leewill31 said:

We deserved to win that game 1 maybe 2-0. So little creativity we had..

-- Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:23 pm --

samharris said:

So Sunderland deserved to beat us yesterday?

Deserving doesnt come into it, never has done.. facts and reality mate.

Fact is we lost and the reality is that Sunderland won.

excuses aside to achive our targets..we must win theses games ..after beating liverpool and a spurs shocker saturday we missed a chance to start a gap ,

Gelsons Dad said:
If we had taken Micah off and put Zab on we may well have come away with a point. If Joe had got closer to the ground he may have saved the pen. All Ifs. The reality is we missed a sitter and 2 other clear chances and they got a scabby pen in the last minute.

spot on mate.

leewill31 said:
Gelsons Dad said:

spot on mate.

Go in at half time 2-0 up and it would have all been different, but shit happens, that's football. As long as it doesn't happen more than once or twice we have to move on and look to what went wrong second half to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Danamy said:
I think he done the right thing by starting with the same side after a brilliant display against the dippers...........i think a few might of questioned him if he didn't.

I just hope that he's learnt from yesterday and during a game he can have the foresight to revert to 4-4-2 when needed and not persevere with the same formation all the time as we'll get found out pretty quickly.

Yesterday for me it was crying out for Toure to come off as i thought he had a cracking first half but i think he run out of steam in the second half (maybe still adjusting to Prem pace) push Milner in the middle as he wasn't getting any joy on the flank and has bundles of energy which we needed in the middle to gain control of the game, then bring Ade on to partner Tevez up top for the last half hour.

It's going to be horses for courses this season with formation in certain games and i just hope Mancini has the balls to change it during a game if needed when it's not working out?

I agree entirely.

Barry to left back and Silva for AJ were the wrong moves. Yaya was out of stream by 60 mins and Milner to midfield with Barry was the way to go. swp and ade on for Yaya and de Jong

The Fixer said:
Mancio said:
Adebajor ? after what he told the press a few days ago I must admit that if I was mancini I would not have brought even on the bench.

Ok forget about what he said etc why not use 2 forwards against sunderland?

yea, should be bellamy, fookin Jo still here, mancini is a prick about that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.