I'm not going to Hamburg!

asblue said:
im also in same boat had 3800 points and registered with thomas cook soon as trip came out . they let me know friday that no place on plane for me , to late to book anything else as everthing else is out my price range now.so my advice would be dont book on thomas cook unless your high up points system .

Exact same position as me and my mates. One has over 3800, me and 2 others around 3500. Booked on the official trip. We had enough for Schalke so why not now. Thomas Cook wanted to use 2 aircraft but could only fill one and a half because of restrictions the club were placing on them.
Got told saturday we had not been successful. Yet I am told Thomas Cook still had tickets left which the club are now offering to fans with 3450 points. How ridiculous is that . Who is going to be able to arrange transport so late in the day.
Well done City, we will now go into the biggest away game of the season (upto now) without selling out out ticket allocation.

droylsdenblue said:
sdm said:
At least they had the common decency to call you back.That's a good sign for the hierachy.What did they say about the forums mate?I'm intersested.

I told him there were others in the same boat as me as they had posted on the forums and he said he knew as he had read it too!

for home leg

a mate of mine a sky blue, not been to a match waited in the queue, no season ticket, clubcard fuck all, but asked for and got 6 tickets

its bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.