I'm not paranoid but, how smart are smartphones?

You lot moan if the cops want to tap phones/facial recognition etc even though they only do it for drug dealers and other serious crimes and therefore they don't monitor you and yet you don't seem to be arsed when private companies listen to everything you do, monitor where you are, what you are doing etc. You happily Instagram everything without thinking where it is being used, adverts are nothing compared to what they do use it for.
I have tape over my webcam and the camera on my smart telly,foil on my head and the cats,no fucker is getting me

I have tape over my webcam and the camera on my smart telly,foil on my head and the cats,no fucker is getting me
They have spy flies buzzing around your house there’s no escape, I’m currently dressed as a giant spider to scare the fuckers off I’m working on the next stage now can’t say to much the bastards are probably reading this.

They have spy flies buzzing around your house there’s no escape, I’m currently dressed as a giant spider to scare the fuckers off I’m working on the next stage now can’t say to much the bastards are probably reading this.
Ooh i might get a spider suit as wel,good plan batman

They didn’t make me the MD of a nuclear design company before they knew I was security minded :-)

Couldn't lend us some uranium could you mate?

I have some ...err... non-terroristy things that I want to do with it

Met a guy at a wedding and he told me this is what his job was. He’d just started so wasn’t a fountain of knowledge about it but basically said he was a bit freaked out easy it was to manipulate a phone based on the information it gathers on the individual.

A particularly weird thing happened to me about six months ago. I woke up before my alarm went at 7 and checked my phone to see how long I had left in bed. I turned it on with my thumb print and it was in Russian and someone was looking around it. They got off pretty sharpish but there was 3 to 4 seconds of some Russian checking out what I had on my phone. F*ck knows what they were looking for but I’m sure they would have been disappointed.

For me there is no doubt we are all being watched, manipulated and listened to.

That reminds me, Tin foil.

Met a guy at a wedding and he told me this is what his job was. He’d just started so wasn’t a fountain of knowledge about it but basically said he was a bit freaked out easy it was to manipulate a phone based on the information it gathers on the individual.

A particularly weird thing happened to me about six months ago. I woke up before my alarm went at 7 and checked my phone to see how long I had left in bed. I turned it on with my thumb print and it was in Russian and someone was looking around it. They got off pretty sharpish but there was 3 to 4 seconds of some Russian checking out what I had on my phone. F*ck knows what they were looking for but I’m sure they would have been disappointed.

For me there is no doubt we are all being watched, manipulated and listened to.

That reminds me, Tin foil.
Opportunist hacker. Probably a virus on your phone which allows remote access. The timing of the hack will be based on your pattern of use.

Turning off your WiFi and Bluetooth when you're not using your phone reduces the risk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.