I'm Sorry, But I Have To Say It.......

Freestyler said:
Hughes is gone, he's history, and people are gonna say don't go on about him, the amount of times i've said he's inept is unreal,

But i've had soooooooooo much shit thrown at me on here off certain people for months and been slated about my view on hughes and people saying that i'm the one who 'doesn't have a clue', so i'm gonna sum it up all in one sentence and give it you all back.........

MANCINI DID 2 THINGS IN 2 DAYS WHICH HUGHES DIDN'T DO IN 18 FUCKING MONTHS.

POINT MADE

THAT IS ALL.

We won 5 in a row under hughes remember and kept a couple of clean sheets along the way ,grow up hughes was a good manager and did loads of good for our club....move on .

Freestyler said:
Hughes is gone, he's history, and people are gonna say don't go on about him, the amount of times i've said he's inept is unreal,

But i've had soooooooooo much shit thrown at me on here off certain people for months and been slated about my view on hughes and people saying that i'm the one who 'doesn't have a clue', so i'm gonna sum it up all in one sentence and give it you all back.........

POINT MADE

THAT IS ALL.

Oh and did we get some shit???

I accept hughes has brought some good players in but the fact is he has absolutely no footballing brain at all. He just could not see what the two blind guys sat in the stand could see.

That said lets just get behind Mancini.

dctid said:
Freestyler said:

POINT MADE

THAT IS ALL.

Thats bollocks fella - what Hughes did do very well was put together a quality set of players - yes there was some problems getting them to play together but be geateful he did not buy too many duffers - c,om show some respect to the guy and that is coming from a Hughes outer!!!!!!!!!!!1

you are right.

too early to gloat

and it's not very helpful. it only gets up peoples noses. hopefully we are on our way to ending the splits and factions. the war is over, no-one needs to be reminded about it. just forget about what's happened before and enjoy what's happening now.

The Mods need to start deleting some of these threads because i think a lot of people are starting to get pissed off with them now and i was a Hughes Outer
They aren't doing us no favours with a load of threads saying "i told you so".
On a night we should be rejoicing together we're still having digs at each other and it needs to stop!

Rant Over

dctid said:
Freestyler said:

POINT MADE

THAT IS ALL.

Thats bollocks fella - what Hughes did do very well was put together a quality set of players - yes there was some problems getting them to play together but be geateful he did not buy too many duffers - c,om show some respect to the guy and that is coming from a Hughes outer!!!!!!!!!!!1
With umlimited funds and skyhigh wages to offer! when he can't merge them into a proper team anyway?

Danamy said:
The Mods need to start deleting some of these threads because i think a lot of people are starting to get pissed off with them now and i was a Hughes Outer
They aren't doing us no favours with a load of threads saying "i told you so".
On a night we should be rejoicing together we're still having digs at each other and it needs to stop!

Rant Over

agreed and its only the same numptys doing it evertime.

it needs to stop it really does.

scorer said:
Freestyler said:

POINT MADE

THAT IS ALL.

Oh and did we get some shit???

I accept hughes has brought some good players in but the fact is he has absolutely no footballing brain at all. He just could not see what the two blind guys sat in the stand could see.

That said lets just get behind Mancini.

This baffles me - its the 'outers' who aren't letting this lie - he's gone can't we just move on ffs. It was bad enough comin on here when Hughes was manager, why is this crap still being posted?

And just coz Mancini has started well doesnt make Hughes a useless manager...

Oh and I wasn't his biggest fan by the way

Freestyler said:

POINT MADE

THAT IS ALL.

Over 9k posts in a year says it all really.

dctid said:
Freestyler said:

POINT MADE

THAT IS ALL.

Jesus, he could hardly have failed to put a quality set of players together, given the money he was given to spend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.