I'm Sorry, But I Have To Say It.......

nice of you to apologise before making an arse of yourself. You're right, you didn't have to say it. You should not have said it.

Move on. Embrace the new regime, thanks to the last regime.

In victory, magnanimity. In peace, good will...

No more Hughes threads. Its over. Lets not make it a rerun of the Treaty of Versailles.

Hughes won his first 5 this season, it is easier when the players are keen to impress.

I do see the need for point scoring to discredit him.

Soon people will be calling for Mancini's head, wanting us to replace with Inter's choice. There is no middle ground with a lot of people.

One last thing to thank Hughesey for....Bellers... who else would have signed him with an unlimited transfer fund..? no-one..give the guy credit if only for that....end of.

blumoonrises said:
One last thing to thank Hughesey for....Bellers... who else would have signed him with an unlimited transfer fund..? no-one..give the guy credit if only for that....end of.

That, keeping Ireland, and steadying the ship when he first arrived, post 8-1, with Thaksin fucking things up in the background. He was tremendous. It also looks like he's left us with a more than useful squad.

There is no need to dislike hughes, he did a decent job here but was replaced by a guy with a better cv. Hughes bought most of the players that make our team strong, he just wasnt the guy that will take them to the top, hopefully mancini will be.

Full respect from a gooner to City. I think you have wonderful fans and you have went through so much and i think you deserve anything you have coming your way. Best of luck fellas. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.