Imagine keegan in charge now

May of been Division One but who cares, good times! That goal Goater scored against Gillingham away after Ali's backheel is still my favourite goal by City in recent times, the Gillingham fans were stood up applauding.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p909bAeYAk[/youtube]

Bombo said:
As I said I'm not asking for his return just trying to lift the gloom a bit
Nothing wrong in that, but I don't think man-management skills the like that KK has would have any affect on today's players. They're mercenaries and are mainly unmanageable. Agents and players run the top flight.

ono said:
He just never had enough passion to see a project through. My Dad's a bit like that. He once built us a porch that had no doors or windows. I imagine Keegan's house is similar.

No. it's got doors and windows...

30a6cyr.jpg

(This is only one of his houses btw)

sheikmedick said:
how can any city fan slag keegan.seen some of the most entertaining football ever at this club when he was manager.remember when ali b did a back heel chip and goater smashed it in.was it against gillingam.fuckin mega

& if he hadnt left when he did we would ave been bankrupt.
KK's spending money and wages we couldnt afford) nearly broke the club and was the main reason why we had to endure the SP era, where any decent layer was sold and he had to adopt a very boring defensive formation to try and keep us up with an aging and sicknote rife squad of journeymen.
The first season was a joy to watch though (even if a lot of the kickoff times were dreadful)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.