Immigrants threaten UK fish stocks.

Load of inconsiderate folks on here, hiding behind your screens to make fun of such a difficult situation for poor mammutly. I think you've all misjudged just how important this is to him, it's funny though, i bet none of you would be this crass if you actually met him away from you're computers, you never sea basstards like you people face to face.

pee dubya said:
Load of inconsiderate folks on here, hiding behind your screens to make fun of such a difficult situation for poor mammutly. I think you've all misjudged just how important this is to him, it's funny though, i bet none of you would be this crass if you actually met him away from you're computers, you never sea basstards like you people face to face.

That's true!

I'm gutted by the response on here.

In fact it's put a chip on my shoulder.

mammutly said:
pee dubya said:

That's true!

I'm gutted by the response on here.

In fact it's put a chip on my shoulder.

Never mind at least you had a (Great) White Christmas and a Guppy new year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.