Immigration advice

Has anyone sought immigration advice for appealing a visa rejection? Home Office letter received with a rejection for my wife (and mother of our son, who has a UK passpoet, born overseas). Numerous points on there to make zero sense, and it overlooks the requested items (all of which was submitted) whilst then asking for more support. To the tribunal and appeal is it.

Despite a wedding certificate, copy of my son's passport and the original information stating when and where we met, the letter from the Home Office isn't satisfied that we've met. Frustrating as hell.

A massive f to the off to beautiful broken Britain. The next person who says "they'll let anyone in" will recieve an imprint of my forehead across their jaw. Rant over.
You didn't mention Aberystwyth by any chance, did you.....

South African lad in London from work only married because it helped with his visa to stay. They never spent any time together. It happens.
Ex GF of mine paid a redneck $3000 to marry her so she could get into the States, they also never spent any real time together but they did have to go to meetings and show utility bills etc etc.

Ex GF of mine paid a redneck $3000 to marry her so she could get into the States, they also never spent any real time together but they did have to go to meetings and show utility bills etc etc.
They were together as such but he admitted after a drink at the Christmas party that marriaged helped his visa application. He was a semi-skilled office worker at best.

I liked him. Nice lad. But you need to play by the rules as they’re there for a reason. I’d expect to be useful if I went to Australia.

South African lad in London from work only married because it helped with his visa to stay. They never spent any time together. It happens.
Did he also have a kid with the person he married just to get a visa? I doubt that happens.

We've always had checks on whether something is a genuine relationship. What's changed since 2012 is that now the government don't give a shit whether it's a genuine relationship, or whether you've got kids together. If you earn below a certain amount (only counting the British person's income, not the income of the foreign spouse) then you're automatically a sponger and so not welcome. They happily split up families to appease the 'foreigners are coming here and claiming benefits' morons. Then in the next breath talk about how important it is for children to be raised by two parents.

Did he also have a kid with the person he married just to get a visa? I doubt that happens.

We've always had checks on whether something is a genuine relationship. What's changed since 2012 is that now the government don't give a shit whether it's a genuine relationship, or whether you've got kids together. If you earn below a certain amount (only counting the British person's income, not the income of the foreign spouse) then you're automatically a sponger and so not welcome. They happily split up families to appease the 'foreigners are coming here and claiming benefits' morons. Then in the next breath talk about how important it is for children to be raised by two parents.
They didn’t have a child by the time we stopped working together.

I was solely raised by my mother but only migrated across from Wales.

Do you qualify to bring her in on financial grounds?
Since April 2024 You’ve needed a minimum family income of £29,000 a year.

It is staged increases and the application date means it was the low end, before the incredible rises.

Have you changed your username mid thread?
Changed it yesterday. Wanted to sack off the blog address as it's a tad pretentious.

I might be talking shit but have you tried getting in touch with your MP? Some of them are decent and might be able to help.

I did by post and email but not had even a courtesy response.

Doubt you need a visa there. Cracking place. Loads of time for Aber.
"The next person who says "they'll let anyone in" will receive an imprint of my forehead across their jaw"

You sound just the type of person we need in this country, Violent and barely a understandable level of communication
Hardly violent. It's just a crap response, stressing my anger at the crud people spew out. And don't say they don't, because they do.

It is staged increases and the application date means it was the low end, before the incredible rises.

Changed it yesterday. Wanted to sack off the blog address as it's a tad pretentious.

I did by post and email but not had even a courtesy response.

Hardly violent. It's just a crap response, stressing my anger at the crud people spew out. And don't say they don't, because they do.

You threatened to Headbutt someone in the jaw. Then say its hardly violent and then talk bout the "crud people post"

Johari's window should be on your reading list my passivist friend

You threatened to Headbutt someone in the jaw. Then say its hardly violent and then talk bout the "crud people post"

Johari's window should be on your reading list my passivist friend
I must admit that to threaten to Headbutt someone in the jaw, and I quote "will receive an imprint of my forehead across their jaw" is not the best way to get sympathetic advice especially on a football forum that is well know for "banter".

EDIT: Soz, Bantz Bro!!

In order to help the bluemoon special advisors in their work, perhaps the OP could share some pics of this so-called bride from the "wedding" day/night...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.