Important info - no replica shirts in Club Wembley

Mental_blue

Just received this from my mate who is letting me have a couple of tickets...

The FA Cup Semi Finals return to Wembley Stadium next week with an all Manchester derby between Manchester City and Manchester United on Saturday 16 April and Bolton Wanderers taking on Stoke City on Sunday 17 April. It's sure to be an exciting and passionate weekend!

So that you, your guests and your fellow members enjoy these matches to the full, we wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of a few rules in particular which will help to make the day a safe and enjoyable occasion for all.

Club shirts
The Club Wembley and Bobby Moore Club areas are, of course, unsegregated. We receive special dispensation from the authorities for this because our Club Wembley members have agreed to adopt behaviour appropriate for an unsegregated area through the Club Wembley Licence Agreement.

As you will be aware, club replica shirts are not permitted in any Club Wembley or Bobby Moore Club area at any core event which is a club match. Following consultation with event organisers, the Licensing Authority and the Police, this prohibition will be strictly enforced in upcoming matches and, should club replica shirts be worn, you and/or your guests may be refused entry or be removed from the Stadium for your own safety in line with condition 10(e) of your Club Wembley Licence Agreement. Whilst the rules regarding replica shirts have existed since the inception of Club Wembley they will, following consultation, be rigorously enforced in the future. We wish to reiterate that this measure is implemented to ensure the safety and enjoyment of Club Wembley members. For the avoidance of doubt, the restriction on the wearing of replica shirts does not apply to England matches.

Football offences
We remind you that it is a criminal offence and contrary to the Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations to engage in racial, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory chanting, and threatening, abusive or violent behaviour. Such behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in ejection from the Stadium and a ban from future events.

The Wembley Stadium Ground Regulations are available here.

Resale of tickets
We would also like to remind you that you may not sell (or offer for sale) any tickets to events at Wembley Stadium except via the Club Wembley re-sale process.

This means you can't sell tickets via on-line auction or ticket exchange web sites, nor may you sell tickets via ticket brokers or agents, hospitality companies or to any other third party.

Please note that the unauthorised sale of tickets for football matches is a criminal offence. It is also a breach of the terms of your Licence Agreement for which we are entitled to immediately terminate your Licence Agreement. We have unfortunately taken such steps in relation to a number of seats and boxes to date.

You are also reminded that you may not offer your tickets as prizes in promotions, competitions, or for auction (whether for charity or otherwise).

Illegally passed on tickets are void and those holding them may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Stadium.

We hope you understand that the safety and security of our Club Wembley members and guests is a top priority for us. By taking note of the above rules, you can help us ensure that you, your guests and others have a safe and enjoyable experience at Wembley Stadium.

Finally, we remind you that you are responsible for the actions and behaviour of your guests. We ask that you please forward this note onto any friends, family or clients using your tickets to ensure that they are also aware of the rules, and to avoid any embarrassment on event days.

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to call the Account Management Team who will be more than happy to help.

We look forward to welcoming you to the 2011 FA Cup Semi-Finals.

Quite right too. There will people in there who do not want their afternoons entertainment spoiled by common football fans. It'll be bad enough that the drinking and eating will be interupted twice by 45 minutes whilst some men kick a ball about.

daveduke67 said:
Quite right too. There will people in there who do not want their afternoons entertainment spoiled by common football fans. It'll be bad enough that the drinking and eating will be interupted twice by 45 minutes whilst some men kick a ball about.

:0)<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:40 pm --<br /><br />
daveduke67 said:

:0)

Im in club wembley section for Saturdays game-block 216,right in the middle of 32000 filthy rags in the west stand.

Got a free ticket off a supplier at work,no other option for a ticket through usual channels so bollocks to it ive got to be there!

Anybody else on here going club wembley?

flb said:
Im in club wembley section for Saturdays game-block 216,right in the middle of 32000 filthy rags in the west stand.

Got a free ticket off a supplier at work,no other option for a ticket through usual channels so bollocks to it ive got to be there!

Right, it looks like just me and you starting up the Poznan then.

Mental_blue said:
flb said:

Right, it looks like just me and you starting up the Poznan then.

where about you sat fella?

Im in Club Wembley too my old man got 5 free tickets through work, so we'll be doing the poznan even if were in the rag end!

block 229 which I think is with the city fans, anyone confirm. We having a party in Club Wembley!!!

I know this isn't club Wembley, but maybe someone could help shed some light...

I know someone through work whose cousin is a high up official at City. They are having the tickets delivered to me, so as of yet, I don't know where I will be sitting. Anyone have any idea where staff family tickets are being sat?

The lady who got them for me said there aren't any restrictions, so I assume they are in the regular stand, not in a box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.