Important info - no replica shirts in Club Wembley

I'm 248 Club Wembley - above the City fans. Taking my son, just not sure if its going to be full of Utd fans and could be a bit feisty.

Im in club wembley, block 230. Pretty sure its city from about 225 onwards. at least im hoping it is.

Is the ban on shirts only then ? Can i still wear a track top , city jacket etc.?

I went to the Chelsea v Utd final as a guest in Club Wembley the other year. It was full of Chelsea fans in Replica shirts - we were at the Chelsea end, but there was no policing of who wore what. I'd say take jumper for cover up in case they're arsey about it going in, but once in, be as blue as you like. I'm guessing that contrary to original concerns, there will be a hell of a lot of City in Club Wembley, because tickets for Club Wembley at the City end of the ground are going for a lot more than for the Utd end on the various ticket web sites.

Royaloak said:
I went to the Chelsea v Utd final as a guest in Club Wembley the other year. It was full of Chelsea fans in Replica shirts - we were at the Chelsea end, but there was no policing of who wore what. I'd say take jumper for cover up in case they're arsey about it going in, but once in, be as blue as you like. I'm guessing that contrary to original concerns, there will be a hell of a lot of City in Club Wembley, because tickets for Club Wembley at the City end of the ground are going for a lot more than for the Utd end on the various ticket web sites.

Cheers mate, jacket over the top it is then till inside.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:53 pm --<br /><br />
wgb said:
Im in club wembley, block 230. Pretty sure its city from about 225 onwards. at least im hoping it is.

Is the ban on shirts only then ? Can i still wear a track top , city jacket etc.?

Just looked again at seating plan and more likely to be city fans from 227 upwards

ye mate i am 216 row 5,flying over from ireland in the morning meeting 16 mates from manchester,il be going mad either way so you wont be on your own!!!!!!!

flb said:
Im in club wembley section for Saturdays game-block 216,right in the middle of 32000 filthy rags in the west stand.

Got a free ticket off a supplier at work,no other option for a ticket through usual channels so bollocks to it ive got to be there!

Anybody else on here going club wembley?
ye mate im in row 5 section 216,il be going mad so you wont be on your own

i emailed wembley today, i'm in level 2, block 235, they told me no club colours(even printed on the ticket), can't even wear england national team colours, wtf! fuck em, city tonal jacket, badge is almost invisible anyway!

If anybody has 2 club wembley tickets in the West Stand (united end) and would like to swap for 2 in the East then message me.

I have 2 seats in row 5 of block 238, but would rather be at the other end if you get me.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:57 pm --<br /><br />I think City have blocks 227 to 252 in Club Wembley

I'm in 217, not quite sure what to expect or how to behave to be honest. Guess we'll see how it goes. Relieved to hear some others are in and around me in the neutral section of the United end.

One bonus is, we'll get great views and pics of the Poznan going off!

flb said:
Im in club wembley section for Saturdays game-block 216,right in the middle of 32000 filthy rags in the west stand.

Got a free ticket off a supplier at work,no other option for a ticket through usual channels so bollocks to it ive got to be there!

Anybody else on here going club wembley?

may your god be with you,my son.............................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.