impressed with Spurs turnout today

I'm getting the £400m that has been invested in your club since the dodgy Thai. Also Robbi and Ireland ripped a FULLY FIT Everton team apart at Goodison LOL fully fit apart from our best player Arteta and at the time our best striker Yakubu add to that anichibe and Vaughan and Jagielka got injured so we were down to 10 men and you still only won 2-1. not to mention it was our 3rd game in 6 days (man utd, Chelsea) then you not to mention we had just gotten to the Fa cup final and had already aciived a top 5 finish already.

BlueBoy2010 said:
I'm getting the £400m that has been invested in your club since the dodgy Thai. Also Robbi and Ireland ripped a FULLY FIT Everton team apart at Goodison LOL fully fit apart from our best player Arteta and at the time our best striker Yakubu add to that anichibe and Vaughan and Jagielka got injured so we were down to 10 men and you still only won 2-1. not to mention it was our 3rd game in 6 days (man utd, Chelsea) then you not to mention we had just gotten to the Fa cup final and had already aciived a top 5 finish already.

Yeah quality player. Better than Samual Eto'o according to DSOB.

BlueBoy2010 said:

You're way out fella! only Garrido SWP Kompany and PabZab are still here who were signed by Frank Sinatra and their combined transfer fees come to about £25million, Richards Onuoha Ireland are the others left over from that squad and they are youth teamers!

how does approximately £200million (which is actually a group of players worth around £90-100million on ACTUAL quality) spent by the Sheikh, plus £25mill spent by Frank equate to £400million!? I think you read too many tabloid papers!

BlueBoy2010 said:

Do you realise only petrov is still here from the dodgy thai? We've spent about 200m(not 400m or you inculding what they spent to buy the club?) building a squad round our kids. You have been building your team for years.

How much would it take to buy Everton, 80m?? and you get a big shed with that and still can't sell. No wonder your all jealous cunts.

Yakubu is a quality player when he gets himself back to full fitness. Only Henry has scored more Premier League goals than him in the past 6 years. He will get back to his fitness eventually then again we have Saha who on form oozes quality.
I was also talking about £400m invested into the club not soley on players. You have to admit though you're team disappoints considering how much it is worth. Everton have built for years yes but we have had to do it on a very tight budget and had to sell players along the way to fund this.
Wayne Rooney, Lescott and Andrew Johnson (didnt need him) add up to a total of £64m. Howard, Arteta, Pienaar, Cahill, Jagielka were all bought for a total of £12m now worth alot more. It is how we have to do things when we have a shit owner who wont let go of Everton.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Yakubu is a quality player when he gets himself back to full fitness. Only Henry has scored more Premier League goals than him in the past 6 years. He will get back to his fitness eventually then again we have Saha who on form oozes quality.
I was also talking about £400m invested into the club not soley on players. You have to admit though you're team disappoints considering how much it is worth. Everton have built for years yes but we have had to do it on a very tight budget and had to sell players along the way to fund this.
Wayne Rooney, Lescott and Andrew Johnson (didnt need him) add up to a total of £64m. Howard, Arteta, Pienaar, Cahill, Jagielka were all bought for a total of £12m now worth alot more. It is how we have to do things when we have a shit owner who wont let go of Everton.
Can't argue with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.