impressed with Spurs turnout today

BlueBoy2010 said:
Yakubu is a quality player when he gets himself back to full fitness. Only Henry has scored more Premier League goals than him in the past 6 years. He will get back to his fitness eventually then again we have Saha who on form oozes quality.
I was also talking about £400m invested into the club not soley on players. You have to admit though you're team disappoints considering how much it is worth. Everton have built for years yes but we have had to do it on a very tight budget and had to sell players along the way to fund this.
Wayne Rooney, Lescott and Andrew Johnson (didnt need him) add up to a total of £64m. Howard, Arteta, Pienaar, Cahill, Jagielka were all bought for a total of £12m now worth alot more. It is how we have to do things when we have a shit owner who wont let go of Everton.

Firstly, I really couldn't care how much we spend on players. It all went out of the window with the likes of Lescoot and RSC. It's not our money, so we don't give a fuck.

Secondly, it's bollocks all to do with your owner. Is anyone interested in investing in fucking Everton? You dwell in history, but you'll not find any money men there.

HardyBarlow said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Yakubu is a quality player when he gets himself back to full fitness. Only Henry has scored more Premier League goals than him in the past 6 years. He will get back to his fitness eventually then again we have Saha who on form oozes quality.
I was also talking about £400m invested into the club not soley on players. You have to admit though you're team disappoints considering how much it is worth. Everton have built for years yes but we have had to do it on a very tight budget and had to sell players along the way to fund this.
Wayne Rooney, Lescott and Andrew Johnson (didnt need him) add up to a total of £64m. Howard, Arteta, Pienaar, Cahill, Jagielka were all bought for a total of £12m now worth alot more. It is how we have to do things when we have a shit owner who wont let go of Everton.

Firstly, I really couldn't care how much we spend on players. It all went out of the window with the likes of Lescoot and RSC. It's not our money, so we don't give a fuck.

Secondly, it's bollocks all to do with your owner. Is anyone interested in investing in fucking Everton? You dwell in history, but you'll not find any money men there.

You obviously dont know how Bill Kenwright works then and how many Everton fans hate him then. So you're saying every other club can find buyers bar Everton a team that over the past 7 years have only bbeen bettered by Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool? Dont kid yourself. Kenwright has tried to flog Everton off to Kirkby for years and signed a deal with Tesco that forbids him to sell the club as they were backing it. You think Manchester City were so special?

EssexYid said:
warpig said:
looks like arsenal can afford the X5 but spurs can only afford the X3 to me.

Tottenham's new stadium complex £400m+ will actually cost more than Arsenals ground, but thanks for your concern.

If you actually prefer a soulless clinical ground with no atmosphere, then good luck to you as you are obviously not a real football fan are you.

Essexyid, stop being a tit.

I think you've had plenty of positive comments on here with respect to your 'support' and stadium.

You're a great cup team, and all round lucky twats, which shows by the fact that you've been in 9 FA Cup finals of which you've won 8!

Unfortunately, you're as shit as us in the league having been champions only twice. In fact, we've been in the top flight more seasons than you.

I'll make no excuse for our support, it's erratic at best but to be expected after years of failure. One things for sure, we'll never be accused of being glory hunters as we'd be fucking useless at finding glory.

We'll done on shifting 4500 tickets at 15's for a Sunday afternoon in Bulltown. Let's hope you sell out at our place for once with your whopping support, seems you go missing at Everton 'n all.

With respect to your stadium, couldn't really give two fucks but I am puzzled as to how you can afford it. No-one in the media seems to speak of 'moneybags' Spurs but you somehow magic up £400m for a stadium after selling all your shit players for peanuts and buying 'em back for millions. On top of that, where are you gonna get the £90m you'll need for the 3 world class players required top 4? Is Harry doing the books?

Besides, it'll just mean they'll be more Spurs fans watching their team fail to make it into the CL. We'll probably finish 5th/6th in a season with mixed performances, but we've improved. Spurs have been 'breaking the top 4' for years despite spending millions on players.....I'd say you were going nowhere, if I didn't think you were actually going backwards.

BlueBoy2010 said:
HardyBarlow said:

You obviously dont know how Bill Kenwright works then and how many Everton fans hate him then. So you're saying every other club can find buyers bar Everton a team that over the past 7 years have only bbeen bettered by Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool? Dont kid yourself. Kenwright has tried to flog Everton off to Kirkby for years and signed a deal with Tesco that forbids him to sell the club as they were backing it. You think Manchester City were so special?

I think we are a far better proposition than Everton and the money on the table has proved it.

Whilst I'm glad you're skint, I couldn't give a fuck about Everton's finances, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance. I could go on about Peter Swales, but everyone has a hard luck story, eh?

All I know is Kenwright is desperate to sell, and no-one is buying. Yet City, Stretford, Liverpool, Fulham, Villa, Spurs, Porstmouth, Newcastle, Chelsea and Birmingham have all found investment (to varying degrees of success, obviously).

So, yeah, I am saying every other club can find buyers...because practically every club has...in some cases twice, others 4 times!!

Everton are dull. It's like City being comical, we'll always be comical, you'll always be dull....live with it.

BlueBoy2010 said:
HardyBarlow said:

I think we are a far better proposition than Everton and the money on the table has proved it.

Whilst I'm glad you're skint, I couldn't give a fuck about Everton's finances, so you'll have to excuse my ignorance. I could go on about Peter Swales, but everyone has a hard luck story, eh?

All I know is Kenwright is desperate to sell, and no-one is buying. Yet City, Stretford, Liverpool, Fulham, Villa, Spurs, Porstmouth, Newcastle, Chelsea and Birmingham have all found investment (to varying degrees of success, obviously).

So, yeah, I am saying every other club can find buyers...because practically every club has...in some cases twice, others 4 times!!

Everton are dull. It's like City being comical, we'll always be comical, you'll always be dull....live with it.

HardyBarlow said:
EssexYid said:
Tottenham's new stadium complex £400m+ will actually cost more than Arsenals ground, but thanks for your concern.

If you actually prefer a soulless clinical ground with no atmosphere, then good luck to you as you are obviously not a real football fan are you.

Essexyid, stop being a tit.

I think you've had plenty of positive comments on here with respect to your 'support' and stadium.

You're a great cup team, and all round lucky twats, which shows by the fact that you've been in 9 FA Cup finals of which you've won 8!

Unfortunately, you're as shit as us in the league having been champions only twice. In fact, we've been in the top flight more seasons than you.

I'll make no excuse for our support, it's erratic at best but to be expected after years of failure. One things for sure, we'll never be accused of being glory hunters as we'd be fucking useless at finding glory.

We'll done on shifting 4500 tickets at 15's for a Sunday afternoon in Bulltown. Let's hope you sell out at our place for once with your whopping support, seems you go missing at Everton 'n all.

With respect to your stadium, couldn't really give two fucks but I am puzzled as to how you can afford it. No-one in the media seems to speak of 'moneybags' Spurs but you somehow magic up £400m for a stadium after selling all your shit players for peanuts and buying 'em back for millions. On top of that, where are you gonna get the £90m you'll need for the 3 world class players required top 4? Is Harry doing the books?

Besides, it'll just mean they'll be more Spurs fans watching their team fail to make it into the CL. We'll probably finish 5th/6th in a season with mixed performances, but we've improved. Spurs have been 'breaking the top 4' for years despite spending millions on players.....I'd say you were going nowhere, if I didn't think you were actually going backwards.

Class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.