Impressive i.e pre orders

Mine arrived today too, quite like the new away kit. Didn't get any badges or a name on the back because it's so cold most of the year I wear it under a coat. :)

LoveCity said:
Mine arrived today too, quite like the new away kit. Didn't get any badges or a name on the back because it's so cold most of the year I wear it under a coat. :)
I didn't get any badges either, but that's because I'm tight :-))

I got zabaleta pn mine i took a pic and tweeted it to him and i got a reply saying thanks! Made my bloody day i tell you haha

I preordered mine and it's still not come, guessing at half 3 the postman will have finished doing his round now too, pretty gutted!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
One thing i will say

The sizes come up a bit small on the away shirt

Do you reckon i think they fit nicely? I found last years came up too small i think these ones fit beautifully

StevieIrelandsPants said:
Boy_Blue

How small do you reckon? Worth getting next size up?
I would recommend getting the next size up if you can't try one on before buying, we all come in different shapes and sizes so what I may consider small may be a good fit for someone else.

I must add I would be very disappointed had I paid £8 for the free scarf.

I work for bloody Royal Mail and spent all morning trying to find my shirt.. didn't arrive

Now worried about the sizing.. I bought the England Home shirt during the Euros and fitted a 42, usually I have been 44 on City shirts, so I was bold and ordered a 42 with gold badges.. If I need to get the next size up will I be able to return the shirt, as it has the badges, but no name or number?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.