In Game Thread: Supersport United v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far Micah has been really energetic. Kompany has been rock solid. Dzeko alright. Fernandinho is showing how important he can become in the squad. Denis Suarez is playing reliably but he needs a bit more confidence like Nasri and I could see him potentially becoming an important player.

stan bowles said:
taconinja said:
Suarez has some bright thoughts but he needs just a bit more execution.

I think Dennis would be better if Nasri wasn't in his way all the time. Suarez could be useful in Europe - keeps the ball well and always has his head up. Keeps it ticking over nicely.
Nasri has been dropping deeper. Suarez has nice ideas but he gets a bit in over his head at times. Nothing wrong with it.

greasedupdeafguy said:
grim up north said:
Is the sun to strong, or is it just normal match day thread fuckwittery
It wouldn't be a matchday thread without you moaning about people moaning in the match day thread.

It wouldn't be a Matchday thread without you moaning about someone moaning about...

;-)

MihaiCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
Hopefully Pele will give the players a rocket up the backside at half time. If this is our starting line up against Newcastle we are well and truly fucked.

we are without zabba nasty clichy yaya silva navas and aguero for this game FFS

Haha. I thought it was an obvious fishing attempt. Obviously not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.