In Game Thread: Supersport United v Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a distinct lack of people commenting on the fact Yellow seems to be the new 'in' colour for boots. These match day threads have gone to shit.

Kun Aguero said:
MihaiCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
Hopefully Pele will give the players a rocket up the backside at half time. If this is our starting line up against Newcastle we are well and truly fucked.

we are without zabba nasty clichy yaya silva navas and aguero for this game FFS

Haha. I thought it was an obvious fishing attempt. Obviously not.
In the Matchday Forum, nothing is obvious.

Kun Aguero said:
Hopefully Pele will give the players a rocket up the backside at half time. If this is our starting line up against Newcastle we are well and truly fucked.

Are you serious? If we lose 5-0 I won't be in the least bit concerned. This is nothing more than a 90 minute training session.

Manchester City's first match during pre-season nearly always tends to be disappointing. I understand this, but it makes me wonder how teams like Bayern always thrash their opponents 5 or 6-0 in pre-season.

Unfortunately Suarez is suffering from the same issue he's always struggled with today, a total lack of strength that sees him far to easily knocked off the ball. I'd hoped he'd of bulked out a bit by now, it's a real issue as it doesn't matter how skilful you are if you're incapable of handling the physical side of the game.

I know its a warm up game but the same shit from Dzeko again is really starting to annoy me.

Looking forward to seeing Huws and Cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.