In memory of Marc-Vivien Foe

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsWIts6Ty5Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

I just want to post a memory of Marc before the day is over.

Me and are kid were running the Northenden branch OSC ticket & travel, we went to virtually every game the season that foey played.

I really enjoyed that season and watching Marc play. My most memorable moment was away at the Valley, we ended up with front row seats, which if you've been to Charlton means, you’re at about cross bar height. We went 2-0 down and Foey came to the rescue with two late goals (both in front of the City fans). It was a brilliant day that I will never forget.

His smiling face will always be with me.

Sleep well Marc

i remember when we played sunderland away night match,we won 3-0 and one of the goals was scored opposite end from city fans,funny thing was we all thought goater scored and started singing feed the goat until the pa anounced.. goal scored by marc vivien foe,the look on are embarassed faces lol..thanx 4 the memories marc!

I was (un)lucky enough to be in Manchester during this time. My uncle took me to Maine Rd to pay our respects. The big thing that stands out in my mind was the number 23 carspace, which was empty except for the cross made out of City scarves (which you can see in mancityvstoke's pic

2qvt7pd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.