In the best interest of our national team

There's a good crop of young players coming through, a lot of them playing together at spurs. When Hodgson is gone and if we get a manager who picks on merit and not on who they play for then I might get interested again.

Zaha, Cleverly, Brown....joke inclusions just cos they played for the rags.

There's a good crop of young players coming through, a lot of them playing together at spurs. When Hodgson is gone and if we get a manager who picks on merit and not on who they play for then I might get interested again.

Zaha, Cleverly, Brown....joke inclusions just cos they played for the rags.
It's been the same for years.
Phil neville.
Beckham.
Rooney.
Wellbeck when he was at the scum.
They even tried to get jizzyjizpants to play for them.
When Rooneys past it.
Ok when rooney retires there will be another over ratted red **** to step in.
Forget them it's all bollocks

Interest?

I went off England National Team a long time ago (and I'm someone who's travelled all over watching England play)... The fact players for England are regularly picked based on their name, not by performance.
An example being Rooney is considered the best striker for England, even though Vardy is kicking his ass in recent consistency.
Rooney sells shirts/tv viewers, great for the Vauxhall/Mars sponsorshits so Rooney gets chosen.
Been going on for years.
When this stops, I'll become interested again. Can't see the mainstream media fucking off though - utter cunts.

I wanted the new Wembley at least built somewhere central England, connecting all of the country rather than being Londoncentric.
it's a beautiful stadium but I only go there when City are playing there... I wouldn't bother going to watch England with the shitty atmosphere
and the second tier full of corporates, who never bother coming out for the second half.

Wembley isn't for us, it's fucking shambolic - it's for Londoners.
Great post. Agree with all of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.