In The Last 20 Years.........

DelToro

....only 2 teams have won the premiership having lost at least 2 league games by 3 goals or more;

United 99/00 lost 3 games in total, 2 of them by 3 or more goals

United 96/97 - lost 5 games in total, 2 of them by 3 goals or more.

History would suggest that we won't win the league this year.

Had another team capitalised on our recent stutter I'd be inclined to agree, but looking at the table there's reason for optimism.
That said I'm not as confident of us winning it now as I was in the Summer. There's no reason for us not to be in the mix though.

These stats are the kinda shite that Sky come out with - No Manchester City player has scored a goal from Row Z wearing a bowler hat, so I'm waiting for an Inside City episode where the bowler hats are given out at the beginning of training on a Thursday for Pellers to give us the lowdown on his Friday press conference.

These stats are the kinda shite that Sky come out with - No Manchester City player has scored a goal from Row Z wearing a bowler hat, so I'm waiting for an Inside City episode where the bowler hats are given out at the beginning of training on a Thursday for Pellers to give us the lowdown on his Friday press conference.

Why is it shite?

Why is it shite?

The usual guff - Crystal Palace haven't won a game at Raith Rovers, Blackburn haven't lost a game at Burnley if they've scored first! Nothing can be extrapolated from them. It means little. Vinny and Mangala could have the worst scoreline of any pairing next game. Football is a game of ten thousand variables and what happened last time, the last ten times, the last ten seasons, is irrelevant to what MIGHT happen in the next game, the next ten games, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.