In town today

They're just like a spoilt kid, they've had their own way for years and have never been threatened by us like they are now. Remember,we only had to put up one poster and they pissed their pants. Just giggle at them and think of what these plebs will be like when we do start to win things.

Bank it all, and return with interest at the next available opportunity. Might not have that long to wait. But if it takes 2 years so be it, we have been waiting 30 odd years.

It's quite possible that United could end up trophyless this season, and we will be parading the FA Cup around Manchester in May.

Imagine that you've spent virtually your whole life basking in the security and knowledge that your oppo is crap and no threat...then all of a sudden,bang!

Rags generally are the dismissive,arrogant nobs that you simply cannot have a footballing discussion with without hearing a stream of cliches when you challenge any of their brainwashed media-based mantras.

With a few notable exceptions,they have a in-built superiority complex,automatic fall back one-liners and a total utter lack of knowledge of their own history other than what Sky tell them.

The "council house" jibe is one that always makes me laugh.The vast majority of them totally ignorant of the re-build of the swamp with government cash,and with City as their landlords...about them being virtually bankrupt,about how a bunch of ex-City players virtually saved their club, Busby playing for City and Liverpool...the list is endless. They don't have a clue.

I put the anger and hatred down to fear.Fear that season on season,City are inexorably close,breating down their necks...fear that their best midfielder is 37..fear that a near 70 year old ferguson is somehow holding it all together..fear that they will no longer be able to be unthinking in their dismissive snearing at anyone who dares to call them out.

Fear that for the first time in their lives they will actually have to think...

Someone posted a saying the other day Ghandi i think it was..
First they ignore us,then they laugh at us,then they fight us,then we win. :)

And before any smart Alec says owt,Ghandi said it...he didnt post it.

All taken on board lads,and i really don't get upset by any of these clowns,it just came as a surprise the level of nastiness that now exists amongst the rags.The jokers up here that attend one every 5 years are also a bit rattled as well,but it's so easy to shut them up they very rarely bother me.

scowy68 said:
All taken on board lads,and i really don't get upset by any of these clowns,it just came as a surprise the level of nastiness that now exists amongst the rags.The jokers up here that attend one every 5 years are also a bit rattled as well,but it's so easy to shut them up they very rarely bother me.

Were you staying in the Mitre?
I met a couple of blues after the home derby in there from Whitehaven so just wondering if it was you and your mate?

law74 said:
scowy68 said:

Were you staying in the Mitre?
I met a couple of blues after the home derby in there from Whitehaven so just wondering if it was you and your mate?

It was me and my Nephew,his lad and his wife.Can vaguely remember speaking with you lol.

To balance it up i reply to the rednoses with "hey mate uve got some shit on yer shirt" or my other favourite "get that shit off"
the problem with manure fans is they cant get it that people support other teams than them and especially us!
Its a bit like the old when were on the googlebox in the boozer its alrite for the red twats to go mental if someone scores against us but if we even let out a sly chuckle, if they are on the wrong end of a goal they want a scrap!!
Never been one who looks for trouble but guess wot? last scrap i had last year was with a local bully beef rednose who NEVER goes to games you all know the sort ...you fukin blue twat you c..nt this you c..unt that blah blah so i took this piss out of him for not goin....then as ime talkin to someone else he fukin sticks the nut on mi from the side...i then obliged him with a two punch combo(left jab /straight right) to which big ard red went down on his arse like a sack o shit he then CRAWLED yes CRAWLED out of the pub.
and the cheeky bastard said ide startred it!!
80% of reds i know are pricks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.