In what way were we negative yesterday?

flb said:
The only thing negative about MCFC is its own fans.

The boo boys wont be happy until yet another manager has been booed out of Eastlands.

Yesterday was a complete fucking embarrasment of a so called loyal support.

One thing you dont do wether you like Mancini or not is boo him or the team,and the Bellamy chants were nothing short of a complete disgrace.

The disease at this club is its own fans and they need to learn the art of keeping there fucking big mouthes firmly shut-has the last 30+ years taught anybody anything?

4th in the league and we are there on merit,because we havent got the team scoring six every game and players juggling the ball like a fucking sea lion we want a new manager.

So you're happy with Mancini and the way we're playing under him

flb said:
We are so far stuck up Tevez's arse its untrue-he cost us the game yesterday.

Nonsense, sorry but it really is!

Defend Mancini by all means but don't resort to trying blaming our best player in doing so ffs.

flb said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
But will somone tell me what these attempts on goal were? I can only remember the disallowed goal, the Milner one cleared off the line and the (weak) Barry shot. I don't recall Foster being tested apart from that.

and possession means nothing. We passed it about sideways and backwards in our own half, untroubled by any Birmingham pressure. How much of the action was in last third?

De Jong's for a start,
Did that go just over or did Foster save it? Think it was the latter so that's another but it was a long range shot again.

Sabster said:
supergrover said:
the way we looked lost everytime we crossed the half way line the same as wednesday what games are you watching?

We looked lost - would you like to explain that in footballing terms? You are just spouting shit

why start a thread if your just going to abuse anyone that has a differing opinion to yours....you asked for opinions, people are good enough to give them and you abuse them.....c'mon mate, play fair

mancitytmd said:
flb said:
The only thing negative about MCFC is its own fans.

The boo boys wont be happy until yet another manager has been booed out of Eastlands.

Yesterday was a complete fucking embarrasment of a so called loyal support.

One thing you dont do wether you like Mancini or not is boo him or the team,and the Bellamy chants were nothing short of a complete disgrace.

The disease at this club is its own fans and they need to learn the art of keeping there fucking big mouthes firmly shut-has the last 30+ years taught anybody anything?

4th in the league and we are there on merit,because we havent got the team scoring six every game and players juggling the ball like a fucking sea lion we want a new manager.

So you're happy with Mancini and the way we're playing under him

Its not a problem to me personally as the table says we are doing fine-of course id like us to score more but the bigger picture needs looking at-this season anyway.

Hes got a mandate to give us CL football-a big noose round his neck.

RACHACE said:
I think if you read and quote the actual match stats it is hard to justify saying we are negative, however if you watch the game 1st half imparticular we were awful considering we were playing against a team in 17th in the league.

We started with a slow tempo and only really had the Tevez disallowed goal as any meaningfull attempt in the 1st 45 mins. 2nd half we had Milner shot off the line and a clear one on one with Tevez clear through. Other half chances were maybe Barry and De Jong.

There were alot of shots especially from our capitan that were way off what is expected from a pro footballer and it was just a really bad day at the office for the team.

We will come up against this at eastlands all season, we HAVE to better and far more clinical when we get a chance. I am still happy with Mancini personally, I rekon top 4 finish will happen and possibly a Europa League final/semi. I would be happy with that come end of season.
Ist half was slow. But I remember AJ having a good chance in that half, and I alos remember a wonderful ball in fro Kolarov which I think Tevez wasted

blueinsa said:
flb said:

Defend Mancini by all means but don't resort to trying blaming our best player in doing so ffs.

Hang on, although I would'nt go as far to say he cost us the game, can we not point out that Carlos was not exactly at the races yersterday?

Mancini cannot put the ball in the net, thats what Carlos is here to do and yesterday he had a very bad game which on another day we would have seen him bag at least 2.

No player is exempt from critism, just like no manager is

blueinsa said:
flb said:

He had a very poor game by his own standards. You could see he ws getting very frustrated with himself and the refereeing

flb said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
They get plenty of men forward and play quick balls in triangles, with players moving off the ball to work it behind the defence.

Which theyve had 10+ years to perfect

But when I play as City on my Xbox, we always win 4-0 or 5-0 and with the greatest respect FIFA11 has only been out 4 weeks whereas Mancini has had 11 months!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.