Inbred towns

I used to spend my summers back home from Uni working as drivers mate for a food delivery company so had to visit a lot of these parochial towns. Milford Haven, Pembroke Dock all of Ceredigion.

My neighbour works in the social services and he says a town called Ammanford is full of real cases of inbreeding.

I used to spend my summers back home from Uni working as drivers mate for a food delivery company so had to visit a lot of these parochial towns. Milford Haven, Pembroke Dock all of Ceredigion.

My neighbour works in the social services and he says a town called Ammanford is full of real cases of inbreeding.
Ammanford, hmmm... The guy from Underworld (dance group) is from around there I think... That's where I've heard of it before anyway

Ammanford, hmmm... The guy from Underworld (dance group) is from around there I think... That's where I've heard of it before anyway

Don't know about that but Alex Jones from the One Show is.

It's a small former mining town marooned on a mountain with poor transport links, a perfect breeding ground for inbreeding. Houses there are cheap as chips too if any of you are thinking of re locating.

I had the dubious honour of visiting Hereford today. I have never seen such an odd selection of humanity before.

At one point I pulled up at the traffic lights and in the back of car next to me was a girl who looked like the banjo playing guy in Deliverance and she was wearing a cygnet ring which merely said "daughter". I'm not entirely sure if this was to indicate her status within the family or whether it was a post-coital gift from her dad.

Does anyone else have any advance on Hereford as the incest capital of the UK?

Old mill towns in general

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.