Inbred villagers to burn Mario effigy

I think this is hilarious. Last year, they were making fun of shrek by literally painting him as Shrek. I don't see anything insulting about this year's though.

they've gone to a lot of trouble to make a very decent 30 foot high image. until i saw the pic i imagined it would be a piss poor straw stuffed monstrosity with a city shirt & mask on. let them enjoy the evening with a bit of fun & laugh along with them.

rassclot said:
they've gone to a lot of trouble to make a very decent 30 foot high image. until i saw the pic i imagined it would be a piss poor straw stuffed monstrosity with a city shirt & mask on. let them enjoy the evening with a bit of fun & laugh along with them.

I'm sure Mario himself will appreciate it for what it's purpose is !

Why a red hat?

Should have been a "chicken fingered" one!

Great publicity for the Blues in Kent though! More plastics coming our way, I think!

Come on Super Mario. CL debut tonight. No fuck-ups please!

Good story, but not too sure when he says, they had been watching politicians and none had done anything stupid enough to be considered.....Liam Fox?

Thats too good to burn! Pretty funny really, like others said its only publicity at the end of the day!

weejh said:
Good story, but not too sure when he says, they had been watching politicians and none had done anything stupid enough to be considered.....Liam Fox?
Politicians are boring though. Imagine the kids' faces? 'who is that man, dad?', they'll wonder. Mario though, they'll all know who he is. It's a top, top story. Wouldn't be surprised if Mario lifted off on a jet pack from loftus rd, then lit the bonfire with a thrust of flames from the jet pack!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.