Incel Rebellion

Lancet Fluke

Anyone else beginning to think that Western Society is pretty much fucked? When I couldn't get a shag I just went home, put on a Smiths' album and cried.

Toronto van attack: Facebook post may link suspect to misogynist 'incel' subculture

Post appears to connect alleged killer with ‘incel’, or ‘involuntary celibate’, communities that have made sexual frustration the basis for misogyny

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ink-suspect-with-incel-group?CMP=share_btn_wa

A really, really fucked up subculture. If it can even be called that. I took a bit of an interest in the Elliott Rodger case and confess to having read a bit of his 'manifesto' when it was published online. The kid had money and wasn't even ugly, he was just a total oddball with severe delusions of grandeur. Reading his gradual descent into insanity was a scary read at times.

Incels are mental. There were instances of "Incel Catfishing" fairly recently, in which these lads were making fake dating profiles and then turning up to meet the girl to give her abuse, saying that they would never have met if she knew what he looked like.

Some deeply disturbing shite in that article. I think our society is becoming increasingly angry.. about everything. Scary.

It isn't "society" though, it's just that, thanks to the internet, mad cunts can now find each other more easily. I think, for me, it was brought home by that german cannibal Armin Meiwes who advertised for people to be eaten and got 3 volunteers one of whom....well look it ip for yourself.

Like racists, religious fanatics, etc, they have always been there and will always be there. The trouble nowadays is we have so much information but rather than use the information to expand ones horizons, it is very easy to gather information from one source or another that reaffirms an opinion.

With all that in mind it, people who are lonely, vulnerable and generally not all there are susceptible to falling for it all and doing something horrific

A really, really fucked up subculture. If it can even be called that. I took a bit of an interest in the Elliott Rodger case and confess to having read a bit of his 'manifesto' when it was published online. The kid had money and wasn't even ugly, he was just a total oddball with severe delusions of grandeur. Reading his gradual descent into insanity was a scary read at times.

Incels are mental. There were instances of "Incel Catfishing" fairly recently, in which these lads were making fake dating profiles and then turning up to meet the girl to give her abuse, saying that they would never have met if she knew what he looked like.
Just reading a bit about Elliott Rodger now. What a total fuck up.

Just reading a bit about Elliott Rodger now. What a total fuck up.

Yep, a total nutter but an interesting bloke from the psychological point of view. Narcissistic to the core and held some really warped views on many things. Some of his videos are still up on Youtube from his original account and there are screenshots of various forum posts he made. It all becomes a very frustrating and boring read eventually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.