Incident with Liverpool fans

This thread is lowering the toblerone of the Club.
We used to be Blue Riband level now we’re more like the Jammie Dodgers of Liverpool.

Joined this thread late and can't figroll out what it's about. I'll go back and digestive. Perhaps Dr. Gary "baldy" James can help me out.

I was out dog walking this morning in my new role as a volunteer dog walker for Manchester Dogs Home.
The 2nd dog they asked me to take out was a female German Shepherd Dog named Scarlett.Everything was fine and dandy for the first 10 minutes or so.
Then as we walked down Monsall Road I could see a young man approaching us dressed in a red shirt.
As he got closer I could see it was a Liverpool shirt. Just then the GSD also noticed him. I don't know if it was the colour of the shirt that spooked her,but she went absolutely apeshit. Pulling and snarling on the lead,barking and howling and doing her best to get at him. And even when he had passed us,she kept looking back and kept barking at him until he was out of sight. And then back to being a placid if boisterous GSD.
A dog after my own heart. Well done Scarlett.

I was out dog walking this morning in my new role as a volunteer dog walker for Manchester Dogs Home.
The 2nd dog they asked me to take out was a female German Shepherd Dog named Scarlett.Everything was fine and dandy for the first 10 minutes or so.
Then as we walked down Monsall Road I could see a young man approaching us dressed in a red shirt.
As he got closer I could see it was a Liverpool shirt. Just then the GSD also noticed him. I don't know if it was the colour of the shirt that spooked her,but she went absolutely apeshit. Pulling and snarling on the lead,barking and howling and doing her best to get at him. And even when he had passed us,she kept looking back and kept barking at him until he was out of sight. And then back to being a placid if boisterous GSD.
A dog after my own heart. Well done Scarlett.
Learnt behaviour from you, that. She’s probably seen you going mad at the tele every time Liverpool are on and associates that red kit with the reason why.

Learnt behaviour from you, that. She’s probably seen you going mad at the tele every time Liverpool are on and associates that red kit with the reason why.
Ha I would be proud it she had learnt to behave like that from me.
However in the real world I have never met or walked this particular dog before this morning. And she lives in a kennel at the dogs home which is about 2 miles from where I live.

Ha I would be proud it she had learnt to behave like that from me.
However in the real world I have never met or walked this particular dog before this morning. And she lives in a kennel at the dogs home which is about 2 miles from where I live.
Good job you're doing there mate, I do the same for a charity called the cinnamon trust.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.