Incident with Liverpool fans

Good job you're doing there mate, I do the same for a charity called the cinnamon trust.
I have always loved dogs, although we have not owned one since the early 90s due to work etc. My daughter got a Cockerpoo puppy about 3 years ago and I always enjoyed helping out walking him to give her and her partner a break from the dog.
Now I'm retired I have plenty of free time so I help the dogs get out of the home for 45-60 minutes and the exercise does me good.
And well done to you for also helping ill people look after their dogs.

I was out dog walking this morning in my new role as a volunteer dog walker for Manchester Dogs Home.
The 2nd dog they asked me to take out was a female German Shepherd Dog named Scarlett.Everything was fine and dandy for the first 10 minutes or so.
Then as we walked down Monsall Road I could see a young man approaching us dressed in a red shirt.
As he got closer I could see it was a Liverpool shirt. Just then the GSD also noticed him. I don't know if it was the colour of the shirt that spooked her,but she went absolutely apeshit. Pulling and snarling on the lead,barking and howling and doing her best to get at him. And even when he had passed us,she kept looking back and kept barking at him until he was out of sight. And then back to being a placid if boisterous GSD.
A dog after my own heart. Well done Scarlett.
Unfortunate name for a dog that hates red!! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.