Independent Regulator Petition

Again, I think you’ve maybe misunderstood the purpose of the petition.
No I haven't at all. Petition > Discussion in Parliament > Parliamentary vote > Government sets up a body to review (with a chair) > Report issued by review body with list of recommendations > Government decides to enact > Green paper > White Paper > Legislation proposed > Parliamentary vote > House of Lords Vote > Act of Parliament becomes law.

Last edited:
its not just the head that's bent but the whole system. even if a independent governance is setup you can bet both the red scum will be leading the role of top jobs. meet the new boss same as the old boss
The FA is meant to govern football for the good of the game, its advancement, and to make sure that the future of the sport is secured. Too many fingers in too many pies making sure that 'some' clubs are not disadvantaged if football is to develop further.

No I haven't at all. Petition > Discussion in Parliament > Parliamentary vote > Government sets up a body to review (with a chair) > Report issued by review body with list of recommendations > Government decides to enact > Green paper > White Paper > Legislation proposed > Parliamentary vote > House of Lords Vote > Act of Parliament becomes law.
We’re already at Stage 4 in that process

When the Independent committee is set up and it has the likes of Neville, Parry etc then people will realise it's just another vehicle to keep the red wsnkers relevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.