Individual Match Tickets - 2024/25

66000 - I fucking hate this club sometimes. Absolutely zero chance of getting my lad a ticket for any game
surely you do, as i say, last season they were on sale up until the day before, for the less popular games - i refuse to believe those same games are now gold dust one season later

plus ticket exchange always has them, facebook etc, this site. There's always tickets for most games.

Hold Braveheart Hold GIF

Mel’s arms going to be tired after this wait!
I’m at 36432

I don't believe demand for the smaller games has suddenly surged between last season and this season. I bet whole rows will pop up three weeks before the game. Bit of a dilemma for anyone trying to buy near themselves for friends and family like myself.

Went on at 9am watched it change from 'become a member' to 'tickets' pressed the sign keyed in the stupid number/letter to prove i'm not a robot!!!, and waited, at 10am it says I am number 37,000 .....How the fuck does it work? How much control do City have with it?
If i had hair i would tear it out.

It's a lottery system. Introduced by default, dressed up as being fair but as with yesterday's fuck up, basically we're all given a lottery ticket at 10am and have to wait to see if there's a prize left in the pot when we get in.

City Matters Reps should resign today.

Otherwise they're just puppets having the piss taken yet again by the senior hierarchy who are hell bent on income generation over fan loyalty.

Pure luck of the draw this, I started at 8am but the number is randomly allocated. 9343th in the queue but still over an hour to wait. It's never been this bad before, things are really changing.

surely you do, as i say, last season they were on sale up until the day before, for the less popular games

plus ticket exchange always has them, facebook etc, this site. There's always tickets for most games.
Forest at home, night match in December - tourist factor as close to zero as you can get, there'll be plenty available for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.